• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

13 minutes ago, LHalo said:

“The way I responded this morning was wrong,” she told The Star. “I’m frustrated. Did I mean the statement? No. Am I frustrated? Absolutely. The president is causing damage. He’s causing hate.”

Says the person that posted a hate filled message. Her constituents read her statements and could be influenced by her message as a go ahead to take steps that cause damage, that spreads hate. All from a position of authority. Not Trump's but her state senatorial chair. 

We need a re-education process in America where your own actions and words are your property and not a causation from outside sources. If you live in a house of hate, that's your address, don't say you're only renting.

I certainly can't speak for all of them but the Muslim members of the Saudi, Bahraini, Jordanian, and Emirati armed forces that I've worked with all laugh at the idea that they're afraid of pig blood and especially laugh at the idea that these people who live in caves and tents would be afraid of it. They may believe in Genies but they aren't morons

4 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I certainly can't speak for all of them but the Muslim members of the Saudi, Bahraini, Jordanian, and Emirati armed forces that I've worked with all laugh at the idea that they're afraid of pig blood and especially laugh at the idea that these people who live in caves and tents would be afraid of it. They may believe in Genies but they aren't morons

That's what someone who is afraid of pigs blood would say!

56 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Just out of interest, how would describe the competence of military personal of those countries you mentioned ? I've sort of been of the understanding that the Emirati and Bahrain soldiers are often essentially mercenaries.  The Saudi's are sort of a mixed bag and the Jordanians tend to be pretty competent, particularly by regional standards.  

Just wondering. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Just out of interest, how would describe the competence of military personal of those countries you mentioned ? I've sort of been of the understanding that the Emirati and Bahrain soldiers are often essentially mercenaries.  The Saudi's are sort of a mixed bag and the Jordanians tend to be pretty competent, particularly by regional standards.  

Just wondering. 

All those militaries have plenty of competent and well-trained personnel but not nearly enough to sustain a force. They are supplemented with mercenaries or useless locals. The wealthier the country is the more likely that it's fighting force is (relatively) high paid mercs from neighboring countries or poor allies like Pakistan.

If anyone is wondering, we westerners are strictly considered a training entity. We don't participate in combat operations and don't even touch live loaded aircraft. In my particular job we are contracted through DOD under a Foreign Military Sales agreement for a job that even our own military contracts out due to the constantly changing nature of it. 

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

“The way I responded this morning was wrong,” she told The Star. “I’m frustrated. Did I mean the statement? No. Am I frustrated? Absolutely. The president is causing damage. He’s causing hate.”

Says the person that posted a hate filled message. Her constituents read her statements and could be influenced by her message as a go ahead to take steps that cause damage, that spreads hate. All from a position of authority. Not Trump's but her state senatorial chair. 

We need a re-education process in America where your own actions and words are your property and not a causation from outside sources. If you live in a house of hate, that's your address, don't say you're only renting.

When people get mad and frustrated, their inner racism comes out. 

I join everyone here in calling for her to be removed from office.  She's uniquely unqualified for her position.

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

Says the person that posted a hate filled message. Her constituents read her statements and could be influenced by her message as a go ahead to take steps that cause damage, that spreads hate.

Can I just point out how freaking amazing your post here is?

You go from the above, in which you say that her statements may cause others to perform actions that cause damage and hate to saying the following immediately below it:

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

...which basically says that the actions of a person are not caused by "outside sources" as a person owns their own actions.

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

the banality of evil.  People need to appreciate that the real danger isn't the kooks in white hoods or marching around with nazi flags.  its the people willing to give those ideas room to breathe.

I agree that those ideas are abhorrent and good people need to express their displeasure and disagreement with said ideas.

However, I do not want to get to the point where any opposing viewpoint of the minority is shut down because it is unpopular.