• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

So a mix of people end up protesting the removal and the Nazi dudes get all the media attention for obvious reasons.

The Nazi dudes created the protest.  It's not like they just showed up at the end to take credit, it was their protest.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Sometimes it's really difficult to tell if the folks you're protesting with are nazis or not.

I hate when that happens...because really...we all know someone who started losing their hair early in life so you try and give people the benefit of the doubt

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

I hate when that happens...because really...we all know someone who started losing their hair early in life so you try and give people the benefit of the doubt

It was one thing when it was just skinheads. But apparently I paid to give my son Nazi haircuts.
/facepalm
(repost) from SJW) https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/macklemore-denounces-former-racist-haircut-012906390.html
And I'm pretty sure they still own the mullet.

Just something to think about...as crazy as the country seems right now and how off the rails the administration is...

1) we're only 200 days in

2) this administration has yet to face a real crisis that wasn't as a result of Trump.

Lord fuckin' almighty...what the hell happens when there is a natural disaster or when a foreign crisis that Twitler didn't initiate happens

I'm done with this discussion, but i'll just say this. I don't think it's fair to condemn every single person that wasn't on the side fighting the racists at Charlottesville, because not all of the people on the side of the racists, are actually racists...if that makes sense.

People seem to think labeling someone a "racist" or Nazi is no big deal these days. To me that's scary.

8 minutes ago, red321 said:

Just something to think about...as crazy as the country seems right now and how off the rails the administration is...

1) we're only 200 days in

2) this administration has yet to face a real crisis that wasn't as a result of Trump.

Lord fuckin' almighty...what the hell happens when there is a natural disaster or when a foreign crisis that Twitler didn't initiate happens

The North Korea situation was pretty much right on the teetering edge of crisis.

30 minutes ago, Thomas said:

It was one thing when it was just skinheads. But apparently I paid to give my son Nazi haircuts.
/facepalm
(repost) from SJW) https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/macklemore-denounces-former-racist-haircut-012906390.html
And I'm pretty sure they still own the mullet.

OMG ... Lionel Richie is a Nazi!

not-even-black-people-can-make-mullets-b

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm done with this discussion, but i'll just say this. I don't think it's fair to condemn every single person that wasn't on the side fighting the racists at Charlottesville, because not all of the people on the side of the racists, are actually racists...if that makes sense.

People seem to think labeling someone a "racist" or Nazi is no big deal these days. To me that's scary.

Come on man, I don't hate all things Trump.  He doesn't trigger me like he does some.  On this he is a zero.  Wrong, wrong, wrong and there is no way around it.  It is indefensible.  This is the wrong sword to fall on.