• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

10 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The REAL reality is, not every single person on both sides of this mess were evil or doing wrong. Some people were protecting free speech, some were protesting the statue removal, some were displaying their small dick through racism.

Somehow, Trump not condemning everybody on one side because of the actions of only some on that one side is a national disgrace. It's truly pathetic.

One of my favorite things about Trump is his ability to see an entire group of people as individuals with unique needs and motivations, rather than grouping people together in negative stereotypes and making rash, off-the-cuff statements. His self-control and objectivity is unparalleled.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

A few things:

Name the instances please. If you're referring to Berkeley or something when he called out Antifa, well yeah that was a one sided thing. Antifa are pieces of shit, they hate free speech.

When did the term white supremacists change to white nationalists? Is there a difference between the two? I can't keep up with what racist term I need to use to describe people. 

David Duke gets an incredible amount of attention for some reason for someone so insignificant. I'm sure Trump doesn't give a shit what he thinks. He's disavowed David Duke many times.

Off the top of my head:

Honestly, why is he more angry at Rosie than a terrorist? Why does he say more about the media than about white terrorists?

Oh, sorry, I'm not as politically correct as you'd like me to be I guess. :) Sorry for any offense.

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

See, there's the supremacists term. I don't even think you guys know what to call people at this point. Note that i'm not saying Nazis aren't racist scum, but it's funny seeing the two confusing terms get inter-changed.

Sorry.  I don't give a fuck about distinguishing between nazis and white supremacists.  Either side of that coin is fucking vile.

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Sorry.  I don't give a fuck about distinguishing between nazis and white supremacists.  Either side of that coin is fucking vile.

"In mathematics, especially in set theory, a set A is a subset of a set B, or equivalently B is a superset of A, if A is "contained" inside B, that is, all elements of A are also elements of B. A and B may coincide. The relationship of one set being a subset of another is called inclusion or sometimes containment."

Nazis ⊆ White Nationalists ⊆ White Supremacists. Mostly. I'm less sure on the order for the last two. Its possible that its an almost exclusively overlapping Venn Diagram kinda situation.

6 minutes ago, krAbs said:

Off the top of my head:

Honestly, why is he more angry at Rosie than a terrorist? Why does he say more about the media than about white terrorists?

Oh, sorry, I'm not as politically correct as you'd like me to be I guess. :) Sorry for any offense.

Ha, i'm probably the least politically correct person on here. None taken.

Using Rosie as an example here is pretty damn funny though. She is a loser, but those two seem to enjoy giving each other shit. I'm pretty sure it was Rosie that started rumors of Barron being autistic or something along those lines.

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The thing that confuses me about the white nationlist term, is that the word nationlist is defined as one having loyalty or devotion to a nation. So a white dude loyal to the US is a white nationalist, but it means he's racist? Huh?

Man, I'm sorry.  But how dumb are you ? 

The dissonance is incredible. 

9 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Ha, i'm probably the least politically correct person on here. None taken.

Using Rosie as an example here is pretty damn funny though. She is a loser, but those two seem to enjoy giving each other shit. I'm pretty sure it was Rosie that started rumors of Barron being autistic or something along those lines.

I figured. I like to mess with right wing people with stuff like that though. Hence my confederate statue = participation trophy thing in another thread.

Sure. I get that. I am of the opinion that that is pretty gross of a president, but whatever. My issue comes down to: why does he have a bigger problem with Rosie, or people who don't talk about him like he wants them to, than he does with KKK/Nazi terrorists? (I'm not 100% sure who was driving the car - is that known yet? Presumably he was with that crowd, though).

As for the white nationalist thing, I think the problem is the combination. Their nationalism is for a white America.

30 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

See, there's the supremacists term. I don't even think you guys know what to call people at this point. Note that i'm not saying Nazis aren't racist scum, but it's funny seeing the two confusing terms get inter-changed.

KKK are white supremacists moron, so are nazis.

9 minutes ago, krAbs said:

I figured. I like to mess with right wing people with stuff like that though. Hence my confederate statue = participation trophy thing in another thread.

Sure. I get that. I am of the opinion that that is pretty gross of a president, but whatever. My issue comes down to: why does he have a bigger problem with Rosie, or people who don't talk about him like he wants them to, than he does with KKK/Nazi terrorists? (I'm not 100% sure who was driving the car - is that known yet? Presumably he was with that crowd, though).

As for the white nationalist thing, I think the problem is the combination. Their nationalism is for a white America.

Well, he tweeted that 6 years ago, well before he was running for President. I also don't see how that proves he has a bigger problem with Rosie.

21 minutes ago, krAbs said:

You have to understand him psychologically. People only are measured by him on how they can be useful to him. What he most likely craves more than anything is attention. And his behavior towards Rosie was a perfect example. The more outrageous his statement, the more attention he got. So he kept getting more outrageous. For most people negative attention is bad and positive attention is bad. For him it's all the same. Amazingly awesome! He shamelessly pandered to the right with his outrageous comments about Hispanics and Muslims. He also got shit-tons of attention. You can argue which was more important to him at the time. Why would it be different with the right-wing extremists? All the attention he can handle and politically beneficial to his relationship with the right. Even if possibly he isn't even in the traditional sense racist because he doesn't actually care about other people enough to have a preference. But he's more than willing to use racism to his advantage which of course makes you a racist.

17 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Well, he tweeted that 6 years ago, well before he was running for President. I also don't see how that proves he has a bigger problem with Rosie.

He has a bigger problem because his rhetoric was much more decisive about Rosie. Hell, he has more of a problem with McCain than he does with white nationalists. Just to be clear here: your argument is that Trump is a level headed dude who doesn't like attacking people, so his approach to this group of Nazis and KKK members is totally in line with how he normally responds. Is that correct?

1 minute ago, krAbs said:

He has a bigger problem because his rhetoric was much more decisive about Rosie. Hell, he has more of a problem with McCain than he does with white nationalists. Just to be clear here: your argument is that Trump is a level headed dude who doesn't like attacking people, so his approach to this group of Nazis and KKK members is totally in line with how he normally responds. Is that correct?

I think most of this board has a bigger problem with McCain than Nazis and they fucking HATE Nazis.

10 minutes ago, Thomas said:

You have to understand him psychologically. People only are measured by him on how they can be useful to him. What he most likely craves more than anything is attention. And his behavior towards Rosie was a perfect example. The more outrageous his statement, the more attention he got. So he kept getting more outrageous. For most people negative attention is bad and positive attention is bad. For him it's all the same. Amazingly awesome! He shamelessly pandered to the right with his outrageous comments about Hispanics and Muslims. He also got shit-tons of attention. You can argue which was more important to him at the time. Why would it be different with the right-wing extremists? All the attention he can handle and politically beneficial to his relationship with the right. Even if possibly he isn't even in the traditional sense racist because he doesn't actually care about other people enough to have a preference. But he's more than willing to use racism to his advantage which of course makes you a racist.

I'm just curious, are you a psychiatrist or an IT guy? You seem to act like you understand wildly different, and wildly complicated professions as if it's no big deal.

A random on the internet cannot possibly understand a subject to this extent without knowing him. It's preposterous.

4 minutes ago, krAbs said:

I wouldn't say Trump's statements are always level headed. He totally has a tendency to speak off the cuff.

It's plainly obvious his statements here are carefully crafted though.

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm just curious, are you a psychiatrist or an IT guy? You seem to act like you understand wildly different, and wildly complicated professions as if it's no big deal.

A random on the internet cannot possibly understand a subject to this extent without knowing him. It's preposterous.

One is a profession. The other has come from years of experience with the personality type. It'd be the same as understanding the way an addict behaves if you were around one growing up. You'd be hardly qualified to treat someone with an addiction issue but you'd sure as hell be able to pick out the warning signs and predict basic behaviors.

7 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I wouldn't say Trump's statements are always level headed. He totally has a tendency to speak off the cuff.

It's plainly obvious his statements here are carefully crafted though.

I don't think people really realize, or more likely refuse to, see how talented he is when he is making the off the cuff comments. It's breathtaking to watch. You know, in an evil way.