• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Not exactly a liberal news rag.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/450506/donald-trump-just-gave-press-conference-alt-rights-dreams

But “very fine people” don’t march with tiki torches chanting “blood and soil” or “Jews will not replace us.” The Charlottesville rally was a specific “unite the right” rally that sought to bind the alt-right together with all these other groups. The alt-right wants it both ways. They want the strength in numbers of the larger fascist right while also enjoying the credibility granted them by Breitbart, Steve Bannon, Milo, and — today — the president of the United States. 

3 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Crazy thought here:

Is it possible the POTUS is calling the "good people" on the right side the ones protesting the statue removal, not the Nazis? You have to be truly delusional (or a Mensa member) to think he was actually calling Nazis good people.

L M F A O

Here's something else that's funny.

Two groups clash which include hate groups such as Nazis on the right and Antifa on the left.

POTUS says there are bad people on both sides and good people on both sides.

Initiate fury from the left towards POTUS for saying the right includes good people.

Huh? What happened to equality? Sounds like he has it right to me.

4 minutes ago, nate said:

You know what the funniest part is, that he didn't say that.

He said there are "very fine people on both sides."

How does Trump's dick taste?

So you say he didn't say that, but then you quote him basically saying that. So he used the words "very fine" instead of "good."

It's actually almost insulting that someone capable of such a thought is qualified to be a mod on this board.

32 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Crazy thought here:

Is it possible the POTUS is calling the "good people" on the right side the ones protesting the statue removal, not the Nazis? You have to be truly delusional (or a Mensa member) to think he was actually calling Nazis good people.

Lots of video of people chanting "blood and soil", "jews will not replace us", etc. Not a lot of video of people chanting. Robert E Lee must stay. Reality is, Trump is a believer/practitioner of white racial grievance politics and embraces the politics of white political grievance.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/us/politics/trump-charlottesville-white-nationalists.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news (warning...autoplay)

No word in the Trump lexicon is as tread-worn as “unprecedented.” But members of the president’s staff, stunned and disheartened, said they never expected to hear such a voluble articulation of opinions that the president had long expressed in private. National Economic Council Chairman Gary Cohn and Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin, who are Jewish, stood by uncomfortably as the president exacerbated a controversy that has once again engulfed a White House in disarray.

MAGA - do you think that Trump is a shrinking violet? If so, why has he been so quick to graphically call out people in the past? If not, why is he pussyfooting around a group of white nationalists?

My issue here is less his words, and more his change in demeanor. David Duke has said that Trump supports them, and HONESTLY...he has a point.

9 minutes ago, red321 said:

Lots of video of people chanting "blood and soil", "jews will not replace us", etc. Not a lot of video of people chanting. Robert E Lee must stay. Reality is, Trump is a believer/practitioner of white racial grievance politics and embraces the politics of white political grievance.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/us/politics/trump-charlottesville-white-nationalists.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news (warning...autoplay)

No word in the Trump lexicon is as tread-worn as “unprecedented.” But members of the president’s staff, stunned and disheartened, said they never expected to hear such a voluble articulation of opinions that the president had long expressed in private. National Economic Council Chairman Gary Cohn and Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin, who are Jewish, stood by uncomfortably as the president exacerbated a controversy that has once again engulfed a White House in disarray.

Good for you, you found the NY Times saying bad things about the President. Color me shocked! Shocked I say!

The REAL reality is, not every single person on both sides of this mess were evil or doing wrong. Some people were protecting free speech, some were protesting the statue removal, some were displaying their small dick through racism.

Somehow, Trump not condemning everybody on one side because of the actions of only some on that one side is a national disgrace. It's truly pathetic.

6 minutes ago, krAbs said:

MAGA - do you think that Trump is a shrinking violet? If so, why has he been so quick to graphically call out people in the past? If not, why is he pussyfooting around a group of white nationalists?

My issue here is less his words, and more his change in demeanor. David Duke has said that Trump supports them, and HONESTLY...he has a point.

A few things:

Name the instances please. If you're referring to Berkeley or something when he called out Antifa, well yeah that was a one sided thing. Antifa are pieces of shit, they hate free speech.

When did the term white supremacists change to white nationalists? Is there a difference between the two? I can't keep up with what racist term I need to use to describe people. 

David Duke gets an incredible amount of attention for some reason for someone so insignificant. I'm sure Trump doesn't give a shit what he thinks. He's disavowed David Duke many times.

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Trumps impassioned defense of white supremacists yesterday was probably the most well articulated position I've ever seen him take.  

Its pathetic.

See, there's the supremacists term. I don't even think you guys know what to call people at this point. Note that i'm not saying Nazis aren't racist scum, but it's funny seeing the two confusing terms get inter-changed.

Why are you so eager to redeem people standing with racists.  At best these are people who think the views of the white supremacists are worthy of being part of the discourse.  Think about it.  They identify more with the white supremacists then with the "liberals" Dont you think that speaks to who they are in fact are ? 

You need to accept that the "alt right" is fundamentally racist.