• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

16 hours ago, Rico said:

It's very simple.  Violence in the black community happens because of the extreme poverty it finds itself in.  Poverty that is a symptom of the systemic racism it's faced its entire existence.  Of course most don't ever go down that path of violence, but many others simply don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I would say the black community has every right to feel anger. (I'm not condoning violence, just to be clear.)

So what is the excuse for the other side?

They should stop voting for the GOP!

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 hours ago, red321 said:

That should be the new marketing slogan...Colorado...where it's cheap to be a torch wielding nazi!

Talk about bad product association.

Jim: Well Bob, the good news is our sales went up in the 3rd quarter do to a spike of purchases in the Virginia area. We also received millions of dollars worth of free publicity on national tv.

Bob: That's great! Bonuses for everyone...

Jim: Well...about the bad news...

Image result for racists carrying torches

Ironic, all these white supremacists are using a torch more commonly associated with Polynesians.

15 hours ago, Rico said:

I will say this though.  The white supremacists didn't look poor to me.  Not with their armor and assault weapons.

Those tiki torches are at least 40 bucks each, unless they got some bundle deal. /I'm being petty

just having been in maui and having a major hawaiian bug, i'd love to have some tiki torches in my backyard. however, after last weekends events, i'm a little hesitant to go and buy some for fear of association.

why couldn't the nazis have used something i don't want, like clippers jerseys on snow shovels? jerks. screw them!

Just now, nate said:

@Jason if they were good people they would have left the second they saw people with Nazi flags and KKK uniforms.

They marched with them so they are worthless piles of shit like the ones holding the flags.

If they marched with them then yes. How do you know some didn't leave or separate themselves?

This isn't an "evil" woman that is going to raise your taxes and hide some emails.

Nazis murdered millions of people in the name of ethnic cleansing.  The KKK burned people on crosses, hung them and other heinous things in the name of Jesus and racial cleansing.  If you show up somewhere and people are supporting them, you leave or you join the other side and protest them.  Otherwise you are a POS.  There is no grey area here.

6 hours ago, Geoff said:

But these are voting demographics from the Republican and Democratic primaries.  These are not the numbers from the November election. 

Well if I'm mistaken I'm mistaken.  I haven't had a chance to look for more stuff.  One would think that the data wouldn't change that dramatically.  I could be wrong though. 

7 minutes ago, nate said:

This isn't an "evil" woman that is going to raise your taxes and hide some emails.

Nazis murdered millions of people in the name of ethnic cleansing.  The KKK burned people on crosses, hung them and other heinous things in the name of Jesus and racial cleansing.  If you show up somewhere and people are supporting them, you leave or you join the other side and protest them.  Otherwise you are a POS.  There is no grey area here.

I was talking to my wife last night...about how low this bar is when it comes to denouncing a group, or groups that should be shunned. About the only thing that would beat out Nazis/White Supremacists would be pedophiles. That's a pretty low bar to trip over.

11 minutes ago, nate said:

The most alarming thing like I've said before is that there appears to be a large group on the right side of the spectrum that while unwilling to openly or entirely support these ideas.  They are willing to tolerate them as long as they are compatible with their issues.  To me this indicates sympathies on some level.  Which should really cause a problem for anyone of good intention.  Really, when is enough enough ? 

If this is the case, these are dark times that are not going to resolve in an election cycle.  

Edited by UndertheHalo