• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

3 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Two questions:

1.  Did he really say that?

2. Why do you listen to that guy?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jones-says-charlottesville-resembles-jewish-conspiracy

1. Yes...though if you read carefully he could be saying his footage of the cast of Seinfeld or Howard Stern look alikes was from an earlier demonstration in Austin

2. I didn't...but a website I tend to frequent had an article on it

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Never heard of Baha'i.  I looked it up, pretty interesting !  

If you're interested in learning more:

Introduction to the Baha'i Faith by Shoghi Effendi

I originally found put about the faith through Seals and Crofts, who are Baha'is. There are passages from the Baha'i scriptures in several of their songs. There is a lot of symbolism in the scriptures as well. In the song Hummingbird are the following lyrics, which are from the scriptures:

Be lions roaring in the forest of knowledge, whales swimming in the oceans of life

continuing

Prepare to meet Baha'u'llah in the garden of clove

27 minutes ago, red321 said:

Should we vote on that for conspiracy theory of the week? Alex Jones is going with the Jews were behind the rally this weekend...that most of the white nationalist protesters looked like the cast of Seinfeld.

Eh. False flag arguments is the low hanging fruit of conspiracy theories.

31 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Two questions:

1.  Did he really say that?

2. Why do you listen to that guy?

If you can put aside that a whole bunch of people take him seriously.  He's actually really hilarious.  Not just in what he says but also in how crazy loud and animated he gets.  It's solid entertainment. 

9 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Eh. False flag arguments is the low hanging fruit of conspiracy theories.

True...but you do have the give bonus points for the inventiveness...Seinfeld and Howard Stern look a likes. Hell, he even dropped a "not that there's anything wrong with that" style quote into his screed. Seems like you were just kind of mailing it in.

“I’ve been to these events, a lot of the KKK guys with their hats off look like they’re from the cast of Seinfeld,” he said Sunday, as old footage of a KKK rally rolled behind him. “Look at them, they’re just Jewish actors. Nothing against Jews in general, but the leftist Jewish want to create this clash, so they go dress up as Nazis.”

2 minutes ago, red321 said:

True...but you do have the give bonus points for the inventiveness...Seinfeld and Howard Stern look a likes. Hell, he even dropped a "not that there's anything wrong with that" style quote into his screed. Seems like you were just kind of mailing it in.

“I’ve been to these events, a lot of the KKK guys with their hats off look like they’re from the cast of Seinfeld,” he said Sunday, as old footage of a KKK rally rolled behind him. “Look at them, they’re just Jewish actors. Nothing against Jews in general, but the leftist Jewish want to create this clash, so they go dress up as Nazis.”

If you are saying "nothing against _______ in general, but....." than you have something against __________

"The records from the Florence Police Department in Kentucky show the man’s mother had called police in 2011. Fields’ mother, Samantha Bloom, told police he stood behind her wielding a 12-inch knife. Bloom is disabled and uses a wheelchair.

In another incident in 2010, Bloom said that Fields smacked her in the head and locked her in the bathroom after she told him to stop playing video games. Bloom told officers Fields was on medication to control his temper."

"Fields was fascinated with Nazism, idolized Adolf Hitler, and had been singled out in the 9th grade by officials at the Randall K. Cooper high school in Union, Kentucky, for his 'deeply held, radical' convictions on race, his former high school teacher Derek Weimer said Sunday.

Weimer said Fields was a big Trump supporter because of what he believed to be Trump’s views on race."

https://apnews.com/ffec757d4c084bcda2c9ee4224e91c36/Mom-previously-accused-Charlottesville-driver-of-beating-her

22 minutes ago, Rico said:

"Fields was fascinated with Nazism, idolized Adolf Hitler, and had been singled out in the 9th grade by officials at the Randall K. Cooper high school in Union, Kentucky, for his 'deeply held, radical' convictions on race,

and given student of the month at an assembly in front of proud family members.

1 hour ago, red321 said:

It is both lazy hate mongering and an amazing premise for a movie.

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Want to take bets on the reception this would receive?

Your Michael Skolnik Fake Tweet - Black people, time for us to have serious conversations with our families. The thugs murdering are our cousins, nephews, brothers, uncles...

Impressive. This idiocy is trying waaaay too hard to be clever for its own good.

Wanna take bets on the reception that an orange would receive if you presented it as an apple?

1 hour ago, LHalo said:

Sounds like he's a nut job.

It's easy to dismiss this dude as insane, but really he is just an angry white guy.  A large segment of our society believes that when minorities ask for equal opportunities it's somehow an affront to white people.  This sort of thinking has actually gone mainstream, see Fox news for example.  Trump's rhetoric has helped to flame their tiki torches.

44 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Impressive. This idiocy is trying waaaay too hard to be clever for its own good.

Wanna take bets on the reception that an orange would receive if you presented it as an apple?

How is it apples and oranges? Because you don't like it?

It's taking the actions of some and applying it to all. One is taboo, the other gets you praise.

1 hour ago, Rico said:

It's easy to dismiss this dude as insane, but really he is just an angry white guy.  A large segment of our society believes that when minorities ask for equal opportunities it's somehow an affront to white people.  This sort of thinking has actually gone mainstream, see Fox news for example.  Trump's rhetoric has helped to flame their tiki torches.

You are cutting a very wide swath rico

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You are cutting a very wide swath rico

Perhaps, but 60 something million people voted for Trump and his entire platform was "brown people are bad"

I'm not saying everyone that voted for him is racist, but they definitely enabled him and his extreme supporters.  Everyone knew what they were signing up for and were ok with it.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

How is it apples and oranges? Because you don't like it?

It's very simple.  Violence in the black community happens because of the extreme poverty it finds itself in.  Poverty that is a symptom of the systemic racism it's faced its entire existence.  Of course most don't ever go down that path of violence, but many others simply don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I would say the black community has every right to feel anger. (I'm not condoning violence, just to be clear.)

So what is the excuse for the other side?