• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

It's not tens or dozens man.  There were thousands.  

Even if you want to put that aside.  The thing that's really troubling 

"Chaos and violence turned to tragedy Saturday as hundreds of white nationalists, neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan members — planning to stage what they described as their largest rally in decades"

Largest rally in decades = hundreds

The thousands were the counter protesters.  Which is as it should be.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Just now, Geoff said:

"Chaos and violence turned to tragedy Saturday as hundreds of white nationalists, neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan members — planning to stage what they described as their largest rally in decades"

Largest rally in decades = hundreds

The thousands were the counter protesters.  Which is as it should be.

I messed up and accidently posted before I was finished. 

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It's not tens or dozens man.  There were thousands.  

Even if you want to put that aside.  The thing that's really troubling is that seemingly a great number of Americans who aren't true believers willing to march in the streets are on some level sympathetic to the alt right messaging.  This is not a small group of people. 

This whole thing is troubling but you have to understand that this isn't your average group of "right wingers". These are neo-nazi thugs looking for a fight. 

From the article posted earlier.

Field's mother, Samantha Bloom, told The Associated Press on Saturday night that she knew her son was attending a rally in Virginia but didn't know it was a white supremacist rally.

"I thought it had something to do with Trump. Trump's not a white supremacist," Bloom said.

"He had an African-American friend so ...," she said before her voice trailed off. She added that she'd be surprised if her son's views were that far right.

Just now, Rico said:

From the article posted earlier.

Field's mother, Samantha Bloom, told The Associated Press on Saturday night that she knew her son was attending a rally in Virginia but didn't know it was a white supremacist rally.

"I thought it had something to do with Trump. Trump's not a white supremacist," Bloom said.

"He had an African-American friend so ...," she said before her voice trailed off. She added that she'd be surprised if her son's views were that far right.

Clueless parents explains how people become like this

8 minutes ago, LHalo said:

This whole thing is troubling but you have to understand that this isn't your average group of "right wingers". These are neo-nazi thugs looking for a fight. 

I think there's a large segment on the right side of the spectrum that subscibes to a racist increasingly populist ideology.  

The Steve Bannon world view. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, I think it's unclear how many were there.  Some are saying hundreds, others are saying thousands.  

Probably the largest gathering of white nationalists since Trumps inauguration. 

The number I read was approx 1500 on the I wanna be a nazi train. A large number of them who brought weapons, pepper spray and 'battle armor'.