• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

6 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

They're both a-holes without viable plans for this scenario if their goal is repeal and replace. 

100% agree with this. In all fairness to Trump the Republicans have been bitching about the ACA since is was written up. They've had a long time to come up with something better. They are all talk. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

100% agree with this. In all fairness to Trump the Republicans have been bitching about the ACA since is was written up. They've had a long time to come up with something better. They are all talk. 

Trump also promised during the campaign that he already had a fantastic healthcare plan in the works. It's fun when politicians play the blame game to deflect from their own failures.

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Trump also promised during the campaign that he already had a fantastic healthcare plan in the works. It's fun when politicians play the blame game to deflect from their own failures.

Yeah that's campaign nonsense. It really should be congress that deals with stuff like this

22 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Uh, because we aren't beheading people or blowing people up due to what he says.  

Specifically here i'm speaking more then use of religion to justify/validate violence and conflict.  This isn't really that far off from some of Islamic clerics we consider radical.   

That one group acts on the justifications more (much more recently) often is a different and more complex issue imo. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

27 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Specifically here i'm speaking more then use of religion to justify/validate violence and conflict.  This isn't really that far off from some of Islamic clerics we consider radical.   

That one group acts on the justifications more (much more recently) often is a different and more complex issue imo. 

Justifications are a dime a dozen.  Everyone has them and they are not singular to any specific type of worldview.

17 minutes ago, nate said:

but... well some how blarg and iebruin will twist themselves into a pretzel to defend him....

When have I defended Trump?

I probably spend more time here laughing at the libs for (hypocritically) defending all things lefty than anything else. I rate all politicians equally - lying, egotistical scumbags. 

Let's not forget your defense of Hillary, which included a barrage of tweets, followed by your sudden disappearance from AW, which, coincidentally, began on Election Day. 

Edited by Lou

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I don't suppose that there would be any mystery in guessing who this woman voted for in the election (for a number of reasons):

20638936_10155602911326779_631448737216064495_n.jpg?oh=9186b0f7f211c4d6f721f4af09144815&oe=5A289218

This person is obviously pretty ill informed.  It's alarming how many Americans hold just about the same incredibly ignorant views.  It's a lot.  People who genuinely just don't give a shit and also people just don't know anything and think they do. 

At the same time, the guy being clever is also extremely wrong. 

The animosity that is directed at the west is not a reaction to dumb people that don't know shit about the world they live in.  The truth is that a lot of the people in the Islamic world are also very poorly educated and they are often the ones that get caught up in the extremeist shit.  Because they're close minded and dumb and don't know anything other then what the clerics tell them.  It's also not sourced by anger about our culture and liberties.  It would be really great if people could get this idea out of their heads. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

I was right along with him until the last statement. That part didn't make sense.

Except for the total backwater countries that have virtually no contact with the West, from what I have read the people generally like Americans and they want the same things that we want. Their governments can sometimes be a different story (see Iran).