• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

7 hours ago, Rico said:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-dictated-sons-misleading-statement-meeting-russian-lawyer/story?id=48958619

President Donald Trump personally dictated the first statement his son gave in response to a report from the New York Times earlier this month about the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort with a Russian lawyer with the promise of damaging information on Hillary Clinton, two senior level sources confirm to ABC News.

The Washington Post first reported on Monday night the news that the president had dictated the messaging.

7 hours ago, Rico said:

That is textbook obstruction of justice.

That's unpossible. I have been repeatedly assured by those that oppose Trump that he is a barely literate somewhat functioning adult who couldn't put two sentences together. There clearly is some mistake.The actions you speak of far exceed this description.

19 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

What does it count for?

Aren't they all stupid and meaningless?  Is anything ever proven by a meme?  Agreeing side laughs, other side rolls there eyes.

Ad nauseum.

It counts on the every so pointless "score one for my guy" counter. They have it on a big scoreboard in D.C. somewhere.

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

That's unpossible. I have been repeatedly assured by those that oppose Trump that he is a barely literate somewhat functioning adult who couldn't put two sentences together. There clearly is some mistake.The actions you speak of far exceed this description.

Not really.  Trump dictated to his stupid offspring what he should say about the meeting. Trump's hubris made him assume he could do that and nobody would find out or there would be no consequences. 

3 minutes ago, Glen said:

Not really.  Trump dictated to his stupid offspring what he should say about the meeting. Trump's hubris made him assume he could do that and nobody would find out or there would be no consequences. 

Do you have proof of this other than an anonymous source or are you just throwing more shit at the fan?

Just now, LHalo said:

Do you have proof of this other than an anonymous source or are you just throwing more shit at the fan?

You sound pissy.

The story has been confirmed by two sources so far. If it turns out to be wrong I'll take my lumps. 

9 minutes ago, Glen said:

Do you understand what hubris even is? Hubris is not thinking someone wouldn't find out. Hubris is knowing someone would find out and not caring because 'what are they going to do to him?' when they do find out. And so far he's been right because the opposition has been too busy on self-indulgent impulses.

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

Hubris: excessive pride or self-confidence; arrogance.  Both of our statements fall under that definition. Note the last part of my statement.

No yours really doesn't. Certainly not remotely to the magnitude required if you would even suggest the first portion of your statement.  He didn't assume anything. He WANTED people to know about and not be able to do anything about it. To Trump what is the point of power if not to flaunt it openly. And the truly disgusting thing is that he's going to get away with it while we all watch.

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

We'll agree to disagree then. But I absolutely agree with your last sentence. This is just another blip.

I'm sure it happening is totally worth it if it means more Trump is a stupidhead memes.

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I'm sure it happening is totally worth it if it means more Trump is a stupidhead memes.

By now, Trump's coffin is made up almost entirely of nails and yet he still isn't in it.

Edited by Glen

1 minute ago, Glen said:

By now, Trump's coffin is made up almost entirely of nails and yet he still isn't in it.

Because the opposition has turned him from the frightening reality that he is into a funny caricature that isn't remotely scary.

On 7/29/2017 at 6:06 PM, mtangelsfan said:

This whole military criticism is stupid.  There are so many great reasons to despise this president.

the last president who truly served in the military was H.W. Bush.

The criticism of Trump's military record is valid especially in the wake of his criticism of John McCain's war record. There is very little that I agree with politically when it comes to McCain and his involvement in the Saving and Loan scandal should have gotten him punished in the Senate, but his heroism during the Vietnam War is unquestioned and to have a phony 4-F question McCain's record is beyond disgusting.

Trump was a phony 4-F after his deferments ran out.

I have no problem with the educational deferments but I do with the phony 4-F thing. 

It's not a matter of whether or not Trump served in the military, it's how he managed to avoid/dodge the draft.

Trump had 4 educational deferments and a temporary 1-Y for medical reasons until 1972 when it was changed to 4-F.

This imo makes Trump a chicken hawk and a hypocrite of the first order. 

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

Except someone else had to go in their place.  Someone without the means to dodge it.

Why are they less valuable?

I think you did a little twisting of my words there. I mean zero disrespect to people who served in Vietnam. My gripe is with the politicians that thought it was a good idea to send people to fight there.