• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

thank you for pointing out my spelling error. 

I imagine you and I have very different definitions of "common sense" 

I have a lot of issues with Ben Shapiro.  He takes IMO a radically libertarian view of the world that I just disagree with on a very fundamental level.  I disagree with his positions on basically everything.  For example, he thinks the causes of poverty are 100% the outcome of people who are just shitty with money.  This is a core belief for him and it appears to inform many of his positions.  

On the douchebag count, just go on youtube man, he's extremely abrasive.  He's a fucking prick that picks fights with high schoolers.  He's basically the jewish version of Ann Coulter.

He expresses his thoughts in a very direct way, I think he's more worried about speaking truthfully rather than omitting details or skirting around people's feelings so as not to offend them. That doesn't make him a douche bag, I wish everyone could converse this way.

4 hours ago, Thomas said:

I would hope what Trump is doing here is pretty transparent. Right? 

/sigh

Regardless is there any doubt that Trump is trying to build the credibility of his AG as being independent of the oval office? Which I don't know, might be fucking useful going forward? Even if Sessions has been in reality a pretty darn close ally to Trump. If he really hated him he would have just fired him or at least tried.  It's kind of his thing. 

Just now, Thomas said:

/sigh

Regardless is there any doubt that Trump is trying to build the credibility of his AG as being independent of the oval office? Which I don't know, might be fucking useful going forward? Even if Sessions has been in reality a pretty darn close ally to Trump. If he really hated him he would have just fired him or at least tried.  It's kind of his thing. 

who knows whats really going on behind the scenes.

doesn't it bode ill for Trump if the purpose of attacking his own cabinet members due to their failure to align with him is actually a method to strengthen them ?

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

doesn't it bode ill for Trump if the purpose of attacking his own cabinet members due to their failure to align with him is actually a method to strengthen them ?

Don't have to win pretty.  Just have to keep winning. If it fits into his specific end goal then it works. It'll bode ill when people stop listening to him at face value, which you'd think would be a given since so many don't trust him,  and evaluate his actions to determine his goal. Sadly even his harshest media critics give his lip service entirely too much credence. 

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

/sigh

That could very well be but I think it requires a more deft touch. 

Meanwhile, there's this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/20/trump-set-a-red-line-for-robert-mueller-and-now-mueller-has-reportedly-crossed-it/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.029905958a83

It looks like the walls are closing in on Donnie. Can anyone here continue to defend him?

9 minutes ago, Glen said:

Meanwhile, there's this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/20/trump-set-a-red-line-for-robert-mueller-and-now-mueller-has-reportedly-crossed-it/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.029905958a83

It looks like the walls are closing in on Donnie. Can anyone here continue to defend him?

I can assure you based on the actions and words of his opposition it hasn't required a deft touch. He's quite openly moving his chess pieces. No one seems to care. People would rather maintain their preconceived notions on who and what he is than deal with the problem at hand. We've fought wars like this. Poorly. Only makes sense we handle our politics the same way. Just as poorly. In a sane world Trump would pay the consequences for any misdeed he has done. But as this isn't a sane world he's going to get away with it, profit handsomely, and laugh his way into an even wealthier retirement.

12 minutes ago, Glen said:

If you look at his Sessions statement as a one off, and the fact if he didn't like Sessions he could ask for his resignation or Sessions should show some self respect and resign...it makes you go hmm...maybe this is 11th dimensional chess.

But if you look at the totality of this interview...Comey was blackmailing him by giving him a heads up there was a dossier being discussed on him, comments regarding Rosenstein, Mueller...Marcon and him like to hold hands...21 years olds pay $12 a year for insurance...whatever the hell it was he was trying to spout about Napolean/the economy?...and adoption...it just so happens he and Putin talked adoption??

You read the entire interview and you start thinking about the 25th amendment. Sometimes a shit sandwich is really just a pile of shit on bread. And the thing is, I'm not sure there is a much of a difference, whether a lot of this is for real or he's a breitbart comment thread with a bad toupee come to life...his supporters eat it up and the party in control is unwilling to put a stop to it as long as he's willing to sign the executive orders placed in front of him.

The totality of his comments regarding the judicial branch are incredibly alarming, certainly gives the impression he's willing to blow a lot of shit up to keep his Russian financial ties in order.

File-Jul-20-11-31-32-AM.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Thomas said:

People would rather maintain their preconceived notions on who and what he is than deal with the problem at hand. 

I present exhibit A your honor.

6 minutes ago, red321 said:

If you look at his Sessions statement as a one off, and the fact if he didn't like Sessions he could ask for his resignation or Sessions should show some self respect and resign...it makes you go hmm...maybe this is 11th dimensional chess.

But if you look at the totality of this interview...Comey was blackmailing him by giving him a heads up there was a dossier being discussed on him, comments regarding Rosenstein, Mueller...Marcon and him like to hold hands...21 years olds pay $12 a year for insurance...whatever the hell it was he was trying to spout about Napolean/the economy?...and adoption...it just so happens he and Putin talked adoption??

You read the entire interview and you start thinking about the 25th amendment. Sometimes a shit sandwich is really just a pile of shit on bread. And the thing is, I'm not sure there is a much of a difference, whether a lot of this is for real or he's a breitbart comment thread with a bad toupee come to life...his supporters eat it up and the party in control is unwilling to put a stop to it as long as he's willing to sign the executive orders placed in front of him.

49 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I can assure you based on the actions and words of his opposition it hasn't required a deft touch. He's quite openly moving his chess pieces. No one seems to care. People would rather maintain their preconceived notions on who and what he is than deal with the problem at hand. We've fought wars like this. Poorly. Only makes sense we handle our politics the same way. Just as poorly. In a sane world Trump would pay the consequences for any misdeed he has done. But as this isn't a sane world he's going to get away with it, profit handsomely, and laugh his way into an even wealthier retirement.

Exhibit B

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

You quit your cherry picking for that?  I mean do you have anything beyond quixotic expectations that Trump will be prematurely removed from office?

People would rather maintain their preconceived notions

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Trump could murder Mueller in the Oval Office and some people would still defend him.