• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

9 hours ago, red321 said:

When was this? I don't recall Assange being a liberal hero. 

Red, I don't believe this is all about you. Unless you believe you are the only liberal in America then the post was directed at you. Personally. 

11 hours ago, red321 said:

When was this? I don't recall Assange being a liberal hero. 

He's not, it's kind of a bullshit talking point that people run with when they feel compelled to defend the insane place that the right has gone to in this county.   It's because he leaked some Iraq war stuff.  So since he wasn't nice to W and some liberals took advantage of the released info apparently that makes him a "liberal hero"  George W Bush's political ideology is far removed from where much of the right wing is now.

Assange isn't even a "conservative" hero.  He's a guy that is essentially an anarchist.  The "alt right" loves him because his entire existence rotates around trying to diminish and destroy the global norms that have prevailed since the end of WW2.  The Steve Bannon hyper nationalist view of the world basically.  The same shit that caused the world wars. 

Vile garbage. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

I was listening to a Republican spokesman trying to sell us on how the proposed Republican plan is better than Obamacare. If I wasn't approaching 65 and about to be screwed big time, I might have listened a little longer. This shafts the American people, and there is no other way to see it. This guy made it clear that they want to return to the days when health insurance companies dictated everything. Every other phrase was "free market", meaning that coverage will be denied for anything that might cost them money.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

"If this was so bad, why didn't somebody not involved in any way with it stop me from doing it?"

I think the secret service has also come out and said...ummm.  We weren't there...and dude. Babysit your own fucking demon spawn. 

17 minutes ago, Adam said:

You should see the dudes who hang at the Taco Bell on La Paz

True story, I was across the street from that Tack Bell at work, and I happened to be looking out the window, just as someone drove a car into the dining room.  Those dudes ain't playin.

21 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

I've driven away from that Home Depot parking lot with nails in my tires twice. I was able to plug them but it was annoying. It makes me wonder if someone was out there setting those nails under the cars as a prank. 

The other Mexicans were just pissed you got the job and they didn't after hanging out in front of Home Depot for several hours.

Another person with dirt on the Clintons "commits suicide."

Eberwein’s death came a day before he would have testified before a Haiti Senate Committee on the management of the PetroCaribe fund and to alleged misappropriation of international donor funds by the Clinton Foundation following the 2010 earthquake.

http://sentinel.ht/2017/07/15/former-official-found-dead-ahead-senate-testimony/

1 hour ago, Lawrence said:

Another person with dirt on the Clintons "commits suicide."

Eberwein’s death came a day before he would have testified before a Haiti Senate Committee on the management of the PetroCaribe fund and to alleged misappropriation of international donor funds by the Clinton Foundation following the 2010 earthquake.

http://sentinel.ht/2017/07/15/former-official-found-dead-ahead-senate-testimony/

I'll file this under "I still support Trump unconditionally."