• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

What about the fact that the Obama DOJ let this Russian lawyer into the US with an expired visa just before she met Trump Jr.?

Theory is that Trump Jr. was setup in order to get a FISA warrant to monitor the campaign. Her archived facebook page shows she highly dislikes Trump, so why would she want to help him? Think about it, Trump Jr. got nothing out of it anyways, the meeting was a dud.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump

Whose theory? The article you linked does not discuss those theories at all as an FYI. Then again, probably best avoiding Reddit or cernovoch pizza gate theories eh...

31 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

And now Trump just said it at a press conference. Except he said Loretta Lynch instead of just DOJ.

Of course he did, nothing's gets the magas of the world's panties tingling like a good old Loretta lynch or Susan rice name drop. 

1 hour ago, Glen said:

I could be wrong but I don't recall defending Lynch or Holder. Hillary, I have swung the bat for more than a few times but mostly in comparison to republicans.

I also don't recall spending three days calling someone else out in multiple threads because I was triggered, for BS reasons, while the other person wasn't aware of it. Oh yeah, that wasn't me. 

I didn't make any of those claims you just stated.  Just simply pointed out that those names in specific threads get you excitable.

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Her archived facebook page shows she highly dislikes Trump, so why would she want to help him? Think about it, Trump Jr. got nothing out of it anyways, the meeting was a dud.

She doesn't have to like Trump.  She is a lawyer, she was there on behalf of her client, in this case the Russian government.  She's basically just a messenger.  She was there to say, "Hey, we got all this dirt on Clinton, we can publish it via Wikileaks, in exchange we want you to lift sanctions on our country when your dad becomes President."

And by the way...are you also accusing Loretta lynch and Obama of sending fake emails from business associates of the trumps setting up the meeting? Or maybe they kidnapped the original Russian lawyer and replaced them with another one mission impossible style? 

3 minutes ago, red321 said:

And by the way...are you also accusing Loretta lynch and Obama of sending fake emails from business associates of the trumps setting up the meeting? Or maybe they kidnapped the original Russian lawyer and replaced them with another one mission impossible style? 

I dunno, something about rob goldstone seems less than trustworthy..

kathy-griffin-rob-goldstone.thumb.jpg.42d532cc94dbe8a2cf5c54d196656610.jpg

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Except thats not at all what happened.

Don Jr said himself she discussed dirt on Clinton, then shifted to the Magnitsky Act.  (Sanctions against Russia)  

3 Days after this meeting Assange announces WIkileaks will publish more Clinton emails.  (Emails that have been proven to come from Russia)

Then as President Trump tried to lift the Russian sanctions 

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-wanted-to-lift-russia-sanctions-days-after-taking-office-2017-6

All these things happened.

36 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I didn't make any of those claims you just stated.  Just simply pointed out that those names in specific threads get you excitable.

I honestly don't recall getting excited about either Holder or Lynch. 

8 minutes ago, Rico said:

Don Jr said himself she discussed dirt on Clinton, then shifted to the Magnitsky Act.  (Sanctions against Russia)  

3 Days after this meeting Assange announces WIkileaks will publish more Clinton emails.  (Emails that have been proven to come from Russia)

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-wanted-to-lift-russia-sanctions-days-after-taking-office-2017-6

Business Insider is fake news with an obvious liberal bias.

18 minutes ago, Rico said:

No, he didn't. He said the EXACT opposite. He said she had no information to provide.

20 minutes ago, red321 said:

You cracked the case...it was Kathy Griffin setting in motion her 2 year plan to get trump elected and then blow her career up by some stupid ass photos. 

I couldn't give a rat's ass about Kathy Griffin. Goldstone looks like someone I wouldn't want to buy a watch from.

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Also, can you share this proof?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-on-russian-hacking-released-by-intelligence-community/

Russia’s intelligence services, the report confirmed, conducted cyberattacks that targeted “both major U.S. political parties.” As previously reported, the assessment confirmed the intelligence agencies’ confidence that the GRU, Russia’s military intelligence service, used Guccifer 2.0 and DCLeaks.com to release U.S. victim data publicly, and it also relayed material it acquired from the DNC and senior Democratic officials to WikiLeaks.

Which is fitting when you consider there are photos of Trump dining with the Russian singer and goldstone. Rats like their own kind. On mobile so photos don't work well. Easy enough to find   Edit...so easy even Kevin could find them!

and by the by...once trump Kushner and manafort attended the meeting with the understanding it was to discuss dirt on the clintons from the Russian government it speaks to intent. There is no question about that. It's right there in the emails.

16 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

No, he didn't. He said the EXACT opposite. He said she had no information to provide.

How many times has he had to change his story and you still take him for his word?  The whole meeting was because she had dirt on Clinton.  Just because he said she had no information to provide doesn't make it true.

7 minutes ago, Rico said:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-on-russian-hacking-released-by-intelligence-community/

Russia’s intelligence services, the report confirmed, conducted cyberattacks that targeted “both major U.S. political parties.” As previously reported, the assessment confirmed the intelligence agencies’ confidence that the GRU, Russia’s military intelligence service, used Guccifer 2.0 and DCLeaks.com to release U.S. victim data publicly, and it also relayed material it acquired from the DNC and senior Democratic officials to WikiLeaks.

Ha, that report from January? That wasn't anything close to proof. That was a document that read like an informational IT security guide, with mere suggestions of what could have happened.

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

How many times has he had to change his story and you still take him for his word?  The whole meeting was because she had dirt on Clinton.  Just because he said she had no information to provide doesn't make it true.

He hasn't changed his story once...they've said all along after the meeting took place that she had jack shit. Try to keep up.

They probably expected something, but when she came up with nothing what possible incentive would Trump have to do them a favor? You're trying to change the story to fit your narrative.