• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

None of this looks good.  Remember U.S. attorney Preet Bharara who was famously fired by Trump in March?  At the time he was fired he was pursuing a 230 million Russian money-laundering/tax fraud case.  Two months after he was gone the DoJ settled the case for a measly 5.9 million.

One of the lawyers for the defendants was Natalia Veselnitskaya.  

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-12/democrats-ask-doj-about-settlement-involving-trump-linked-lawyer

2 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Now show us video of the crime being committed at the moment it took place. Blarg and I will eventually stump you, you son of a bitch. You will not win this internet battle.

Still waiting for the actual handcuffs. What we've gotten is a bunch of talking heads saying something illegal happened but no justice department action. Makes me think there wasn't a crime committed as much as a protocol violated.

Any day now I'm sure there will just as much action taken place as there was for Clinton's illegal private server and destroying documents. Any day now.

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Still waiting for the actual handcuffs. What we've gotten is a bunch of talking heads saying something illegal happened but no justice department action. Makes me think there wasn't a crime committed as much as a protocol violated.

Any day now I'm sure there will just as much action taken place as there was for Clinton's illegal private server and destroying documents. Any day now.

But Hillary.

Do you ever get tired of dragging her into this thread as some sort of justification for what Trump is doing?  Yeah, I know, you're not a Trump supporter.  Whatever.

2 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Now show us video of the crime being committed at the moment it took place. Blarg and I will eventually stump you, you son of a bitch. You will not win this internet battle.

haha isn't the transcript of the emails literally where he committed the crime referenced here? Making his releasing of them essentially a confession? haha i guess we could find video of him typing them. :D

33 minutes ago, Glen said:

But Hillary.

Do you ever get tired of dragging her into this thread as some sort of justification for what Trump is doing?  Yeah, I know, you're not a Trump supporter.  Whatever.

I'm sure you do get tired of it but it is the same circus, different clowns.

Just now, Blarg said:

If you want to trigger Glen, by all means do it.

Really? You're calling me out for being triggered? 

This is a Weaver fastball down the plate. Are you sure you wanna throw that pitch?

What about the fact that the Obama DOJ let this Russian lawyer into the US with an expired visa just before she met Trump Jr.?

Theory is that Trump Jr. was setup in order to get a FISA warrant to monitor the campaign. Her archived facebook page shows she highly dislikes Trump, so why would she want to help him? Think about it, Trump Jr. got nothing out of it anyways, the meeting was a dud.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump

10 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You do seem to lose it a bit when people bring up Lynch, Holder and especially Hillary.

I could be wrong but I don't recall defending Lynch or Holder. Hillary, I have swung the bat for more than a few times but mostly in comparison to republicans.

I also don't recall spending three days calling someone else out in multiple threads because I was triggered, for BS reasons, while the other person wasn't aware of it. Oh yeah, that wasn't me. 

33 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

What about the fact that the Obama DOJ let this Russian lawyer into the US with an expired visa just before she met Trump Jr.?

Theory is that Trump Jr. was setup in order to get a FISA warrant to monitor the campaign. Her archived facebook page shows she highly dislikes Trump, so why would she want to help him? Think about it, Trump Jr. got nothing out of it anyways, the meeting was a dud.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump

So Trump Jr. was set up and he took the bait? Correct? So he is still guilty? Also the Democrats would look just as dumb for trying to set him up, getting what they wanted, and then waiting a year to finally release it. Solid logic.

I just hope the cops from "To Catch A Predator" are just as understanding as you when he knowingly chats with underage girls. 

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

So Trump Jr. was set up and he took the bait? Correct? So he is still guilty? Also the Democrats would look just as dumb for trying to set him up, getting what they wanted, and then waiting a year to finally release it. Solid logic.

I just hope the cops from "To Catch A Predator" are just as understanding as you when he knowingly chats with underage girls. 

"Hillary is up in the polls! Should we release the evidence of collusion and finish Trump off?" "No, hold!" "The election is soon, and internal poles are showing a neck and neck race, with concerning numbers in swing states. Should we release the evidence?" "No, hold!!" "Trump has won the election, and dems are in turmoil. Shall we release the evidence?" "Hooooold!!!" [8 months later] "Release the hounds! Now is the time to strike!!"