• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

26 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

It appears the title of the article seeks to paint Gowdy in a poor light given the circumstances. Looking at the comments of it confirms it with their mindless readers.

Any comment on the section I posted?

I think that Gowdy has little interest in providing oversight of a Republican administration, much like Chaffee who ended up resigning.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

27 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

It appears the title of the article seeks to paint Gowdy in a poor light given the circumstances. Looking at the comments of it confirms it with their mindless readers.

Any comment on the section I posted?

Oh great, Captain Breitbart is upset that a site is seeking to paint somebody or something in a poor light with an article title.

I'll take "You're Precious" for $1000, Alex.

6 minutes ago, red321 said:

So MAGA, now that you've found your password...what do you think about junior spilling the beans on Russian collusion?

Rather than me type it all out, read this from Reddit (yes I know) Forgive the shitty formatting.:

Donald Trump Jr.'s Meeting with a Russian Lawyer.

On 6/9/16, Donald Trump Jr. met with a Lawyer who has been misinterpreted as having connections directly with the Kremlin. This has sparked controversy regarding the Russiagate "scandal".

However, as a symbol of transparency within the Trump Organisation and Administration, Donald Trump Jr. tweeted on 7/11/17 a series of classified emails surrounding that meeting.

Amidst the Fake News surrounding this, I decided as soon as the emails were released to carefully go through them and annotate them.

It's also important to know that some elements in these emails, (such as maybe names), have been redacted or whited out.

Portion Why that's important Pg.
In order to be completely transparent, he released the emails and gave the background behind why those emails were happening. This helps show the general public that Donald Trump Jr. has absolutely nothing to hide. i
Don. Jr. explains why the meeting happened, and even said that she was NOT a government official. Much of the Fake News likes to claim that she had ties with the Kremlin. i
"She hasn't landed yet from Moscow, I'll move it to 4 P.M. Tomorrow". They were aware of her flight schedule. 1
Rob informs Don. Jr. that her VISA court is happening, and they need to move the meeting once again. Also, Paul will be attending the meeting, as well. This lets us know that Paul was part of the meeting AND that they were well aware of her VISA trial in New York. 2
Rob identifies the lawyer as a "Russian Government Attorney". This is REALLY serious, because Don. Jr. said back on page 1, while he was describing the meeting, that she was NOT a government official, yet Rob says she is a Russian Government Attorney. We don't know how to answer this or the background behind this, but it isn't that serious because even if she is, indeed, a Russian Government official or Attorney, that still wouldn't identify any collusion, whatsoever. 2
"He is on stage in Moscow" We aren't sure what this means right now, but I can't draw any conclusions from it (I'm not the Commander, I don't make bogus assessments of obvious material using a government agency)...... 3
Email page 4 can be EASILY misinterpreted by the media on the grounds of it literally says: "Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump". This is GIANT for the left-wing. What the left wing media leaves out is that the email actually talks more about HILLARY'S dealings with Russia, when she was the Secretary. 4

Even if Don. Jr. discussed Russian dealings, nothing can be indicted or prosecuted here because NONE of the folks working on this staff were part of the United States government. This also makes absolutely NO inclusion or collusion with rigging or hacking an election. This also does NOT prove in ANY degree that Russia was involved in the DNC hackings.

Shitty formatting is the least of what you need to apologize for when posting that...wow...

He didn't post the emails to be transparent, he posted them to try and get ahead of the NY Times posting them and then it goes downhill from there. These emails were not classified...as the "brilliant' author" himself notes later...Don Jr. was not part of the US government.

And let's just highlight my favorite part of analysis...which can really one be categorized as word vomit.

This is REALLY serious, because Don. Jr. said back on page 1, while he was describing the meeting, that she was NOT a government official, yet Rob says she is a Russian Government Attorney. We don't know how to answer this or the background behind this, but it isn't that serious because even if she is, indeed, a Russian Government official or Attorney, that still wouldn't identify any collusion, whatsoever. We aren't sure what this means right now, but I can't draw any conclusions from it 

1) Just so we are clear on the letter of the law here, according to 52 USC 30121, 36 USC 510, "A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election." "No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by [this law]." Legally, "A solicitation is an oral or written communication that, construed as reasonably understood in the context in which it is made, contains a clear message asking, requesting, or recommending that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value." So, to my understanding, if she is indeed a foreign national (as it appears she is), if information has value, and Donny Jr knew that (feels hard to believe he didn't, considering the fact that she said she represents the government), then he did commit a crime here - regardless of what was said in the meeting.

2) It doesn't need to prove that Russia was involved in the hacking. that has been settled by the FBI, CIA, and NSA.

3) Even if this is benign, this is yet another connection between Trump and Russia. But, no, I'm sure its just the wildest set of coincidences of all time.

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

It adds to the narrative, sure. It may look bad, but nothing is going to come of it because there's nothing here.

Again.

Her telling him she was with the Russian government adds to the narrative that he was willing to work with the Russian government? 

Yeah!  I'd say so!

3 minutes ago, red321 said:

Shitty formatting is the least of what you need to apologize for when posting that...wow...

He didn't post the emails to be transparent, he posted them to try and get ahead of the NY Times posting them and then it goes downhill from there. These emails were not classified...as the "brilliant' author" himself notes later...Don Jr. was not part of the US government.

And let's just highlight my favorite part of analysis...which can really one be categorized as word vomit.

This is REALLY serious, because Don. Jr. said back on page 1, while he was describing the meeting, that she was NOT a government official, yet Rob says she is a Russian Government Attorney. We don't know how to answer this or the background behind this, but it isn't that serious because even if she is, indeed, a Russian Government official or Attorney, that still wouldn't identify any collusion, whatsoever. We aren't sure what this means right now, but I can't draw any conclusions from it 

He posted the e-mails to get ahead of the NYT spin because they know they'll make it look as bad as possible. And no, of course they weren't classified.

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Her telling him she was with the Russian government adds to the narrative that he was willing to work with the Russian government? 

Yeah!  I'd say so!

Don Jr. said she wasn't a government official didn't he? As far as I'm aware that has turned out to be the case.

If someone you know told you that they have information that could help you, are you just going to say you don't want it because whatever or will you at least hear them out? Keep in mind this is before the whole narrative was created against them, and they did nothing illegal.

A few points...

1) He should fire his lawyer...unless they have decided to go with stupidity as their eventual defense

2) So, you admit he posted them to get ahead of the NY times article, not because he suddenly decided to be transparent

3) Yeah...putting them out there himself really got himself ahead of the NY Times "spin"...because now everyone is saying...oh, Donny boy is just being transparent about colluding with the Russians

4) At a minimum if he let the NY Times post it they could have fallen back on their fake news mantra, it's not like trumpians give a shit if the news is real or not anyways before chanting it

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Don Jr. said she wasn't a government official didn't he? As far as I'm aware that has turned out to be the case.

If someone you know told you that they have information that could help you, are you just going to say you don't want it because whatever or will you at least hear them out? Keep in mind this is before the whole narrative was created against them, and they did nothing illegal.

I don't think it really matters that he came back and said that after the fact - according to the email, "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump," she is referred to as "the Russian government attorney."