• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

10 hours ago, Rico said:

Working with a foreign government to get illegally obtained dirt on your opponent is actually worse than anything that ever was in those e-mails.  

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/

Everybody Is Forgetting That Clinton Allies Did The Same Thing As Don Jr.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/

Everybody Is Forgetting That Clinton Allies Did The Same Thing As Don Jr.

Everyone's forgetting because she didn't win, she's not the POTUS and it doesn't matter.

4 hours ago, Lawrence said:

The meeting wasn't with a government official. 

SF 86 has several pages dedicated to having an individual list their foreign affiliates. You don't list those, you don't get your security clearance. 

7 hours ago, calscuf said:

Your personal experience as a world traveler and businessperson is irrelevant.  Lawrence has lived in Pico Rivera his entire life and knows better about this shit than any of us.  Stop trying to act like Mr. Know-it-All.

Lol at Pico Rivera. I couldn't find that city on a map if you put a gun to my head but if I had to guess, it would be somewhere in the valley?

14 hours ago, Blarg said:

I guess Hillary can add that to her list of excuses why she lost the election. The Ukrainians didn't come through. 

clintonblamegraphic.jpg?itok=AW45srtn

But Hillary. Now we're totally distracted from Trump and his dimwit progeny. 

Nice job, Blarg!