• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

13 minutes ago, Glen said:

But her emails.

Seems like every day we get more info that our president, directly and/or indirectly, was working with Russia to get elected as POTUS. 

But her emails, that helped her get the DNC nomination. Those are somehow more important.

I wonder if you would feel as strongly about this if it weren't a Republican being looked at (even more so Trump)

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

So from what I'm getting at from Jr.  Is that he worked with the Russians to get information on what the Russians were working on with Hillary?

Kobayashi Maru.  And yet both sides will keep playing the scenario over and over hoping for a different outcome and coming out clean.

You have to wonder...if Fredo felt releasing those emails was his best defense...you have to wonder what else is out there..or holy shit he needs to hire a new lawyer...

but then you read a thread like this and realize the hey guys, it doesn't really matter...Clinton, everyone's doing it, did it really impact election, yeah but the us...defense will probably work with a large segment of the population and it will once again become both sides do it.

we don't need a foreign government to interfere with our self government...we seem more than willing to kill it off ourselves  

20 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Jr's emails are deeply concerning.  No two ways about that.

I am sure the Trump knob goblins will find some way to defend him.

Although this is not some revelation, it has been clear for nearly a year that Russia and Trump were working together.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

I wonder if you would feel as strongly about this if it weren't a Republican being looked at (even more so Trump)

I know my history here but I would. One thing I do feel strongly about is the (apparently nonexistent, now) integrity of elections. What Hillary did to Bernie was terrible and deserves some kind of repercussions. It also appears that she has, no surprise, shady dealings with Russia.

It also appears that our president, who already had verifiable ties to Russia, used them to help sway the election. 

It's a giant shit sandwich.

6 minutes ago, nate said:

I am sure the Trump knob goblins will find some way to defend him.

Although this is not some revelation, it has been clear for nearly a year that Russia and Trump were working together.

I wonder if this is enough to take Trump down.  I kind of hope so as he has been a giant turd blossom of a president.  I am just not too thrilled about the Pence thing.

He has adeptly kept his nose clean of all of this.

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

I know my history here but I would. One thing I do feel strongly about is the (apparently nonexistent, now) integrity of elections. What Hillary did to Bernie was terrible and deserves some kind of repercussions. It also appears that she has, no surprise, shady dealings with Russia.

It also appears that our president, who already had verifiable ties to Russia, used them to help sway the election. 

It's a giant shit sandwich.

I take you at your word, sir.  Sad state of affairs we have in this country.

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I wonder if this is enough to take Trump down.  I kind of hope so as he has been a giant turd blossom of a president.  I am just not too thrilled about the Pence thing.

He has adeptly kept his nose clean of all of this.

He'll be Gerald Ford.  If Trump goes down all his people will as well.  Pence joined the psycho ward of the GOP as soon as he signed on with Team Trump.  Theres no getting away from it.  The one who's gonna get away pretty clean is Paul Ryan.  I'm convinced he's destined to take over the party.

Anyway, w'll see what happens.  Donald has managed to get away with everything.  He'll probably get out of this as well.

Edited by UndertheHalo

I also doubt that Pence didn't know anything about it.  I just don't see anything right now that indicts him as being involved.  Other then simply being part of the campaign.  

It also looks like Manafort and the Kush are being disassociated.  Apparently Don Jr is claiming he didn't divulge the details of the meeting to either of them.

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, nate said:

Pence was in charge of the transition team, he had to know.  Muller is keeping quiet about all of this, I suspect when he finally speaks it will be the hammer dropping.

Yay, President Ryan.

That said, we're still a long way from impeachment and even further from Trump being removed from office, if either ever happens.

As it stands right now, there isn't enough evidence of a crime to warrant impeachment. That may change, and it certainly looks shady, but what laws were broken? Using the information isn't the same as authorizing the work needed to collect it. 

Theres also the possibility that this is the single thread, that if pulled correctly, causes the whole thing to unravel for Trump.

8 minutes ago, Tank said:

As it stands right now, there isn't enough evidence of a crime to warrant impeachment. That may change, and it certainly looks shady, but what laws were broken? Using the information isn't the same as authorizing the work needed to collect it. 

Theres also the possibility that this is the single thread, that if pulled correctly, causes the whole thing to unravel for Trump.

If they accepted info from the Russians to help benefit their campaign they broke campaign finance laws which makes it illegal to accept ANY aid from a foreign government.  It definitely looks like thats what is going on.

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

If they accepted info from the Russians to help benefit their campaign they broke campaign finance laws which makes it illegal to accept ANY aid from a foreign government.  It definitely looks like thats what is going on.

Plus theoretically obstruction of justice is still floating around.

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

treason etc.  this is pretty fucking bad.

I'm actually not super clear on what the LEGAL definition of treason is and how close he is to that. He is very close to it by the layman version, though. Seems to me like the biggest question is at what point do a critical mass of republicans decide that it is better to cut ties with him and try to distance the party from him, and start impeachment.

2 minutes ago, krAbs said:

I'm actually not super clear on what the LEGAL definition of treason is and how close he is to that. He is very close to it by the layman version, though. Seems to me like the biggest question is at what point do a critical mass of republicans decide that it is better to cut ties with him and try to distance the party from him, and start impeachment.

no you're right.  I have no idea if it legally can be considered treason.  But I think it definitely rises to the everyman definition of treason.

And I have no idea what it will take for the republicans.  They are happy to have the reigns of power, and also I think they're terrified of what will happen if they actually do turn on Trump.  I think they have no idea what the "conservative voter" actually is anymore.  What they do know is that the president enjoys incredible support among a pretty large swath of that voting demographic.

Edited by UndertheHalo