• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

15 minutes ago, Jay said:

You can't believe anything you read or hear in the media anymore, at least pertaining to Trump.

It's hard to argue that the MSM doesn't have an agenda to see Trump ousted from the White House. The problem is Trump just keeps handing the over cans of ammunition.

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 minutes ago, red321 said:

is that why his supporters don't care if he's full of shit...their hatred for everyone who isn't them?

Perfect example of the irrational hate: absolute nonsense.

15 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Watch it you racist misogynist islamophobic fucking white male.

I can't tell if you're serous with this post because you're a Bernie supporter or sarcastic because you're a Trump fan. The lines have been blurred. Please clarify. 

You know what is interesting?

A thread about the Comey testimony is made and there is barely four pages and only a little grumbling by the AW Libs because, no smoking gun. Nothing to see, Comey is bitter about being fired.

Today was Sessions turn at the table and not only no thread but no commentary here because, no smoking gun. Nothing, nada, nope, they got zip. No Russian connection, no conspiracy. 

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

A thread about the Comey testimony is made and there is barely four pages and only a little grumbling by the AW Libs because, no smoking gun. Nothing to see, Comey is bitter about being fired.

Today was Sessions turn at the table and not only no thread but no commentary here because, no smoking gun. Nothing, nada, nope, they got zip. No Russian connection, no conspiracy. 

It's not going to stop though. First it was collusion and there's no evidence on that. Now they've switchted to obstruction, and there's no case for that either. Next we have the AG's suing Trump because he has the audacity to not sell everything he owns for the privilege of being attacked by the Dems/media on a daily basis.

17 hours ago, Jason said:

It's hard to argue that the MSM doesn't have an agenda to see Trump ousted from the White House. The problem is Trump just keeps handing the over cans of ammunition.

I'm not sure the media actually does. Perhaps their corporate masters want it but they are more likely focused on the bottom line. This shit HAS to be profitable. But they certainly know what their audience likes. 

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

I'm not sure the media actually does. Perhaps their corporate masters want it but they are more likely focused on the bottom line. This shit HAS to be profitable. But they certainly know what their audience likes. 

Hard to believe anybody really believes this.

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

I think it has more to do with the fact that there is only so long you can point out the idiocy to folks like yourself to be told...but Clinton.

Was impressive to see Sessions create a new legal precedent...post-emptive executive privilege

So really, other than insults, you've got nothing. Remember that post you made, something, something, something, ...their hatred for everyone who isn't them...

That's were you've been since the election. 

If you want to discuss the Comey testimony, feel free to go back to the Comey thread and respond to what Rally or myself wrote....try not to invoke Clinton.

I'm not sure the Sessions testimony warrants a thread, only so many ways you can point out he was evasive and attempted to invent a new legal precedent for not answering questions. I forgot at what point the AG swore an oath to the president and not the constitution.

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

If Hillary had become President and stated things exactly how Trump did to Comey, you'd have lost your compulsive Hillary posting mind. Also, you certainly wouldn't have written it off as Comey being bitter and you wouldn't be wrong in doing that. I'd be doing it with you.

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

They got nothing out of Sessions because he can't seem to remember much of what he did the last year. lol

20 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

If Hillary had become President and stated things exactly how Trump did to Comey, you'd have lost your compulsive Hillary posting mind. Also, you certainly wouldn't have written it off as Comey being bitter and you wouldn't be wrong in doing that. I'd be doing it with you.

"If", "you'd have" "wouldn't".

Good grief, this is all I hear from both sides.  It is beyond ridiculous and does absolutely nothing for issues at hand.