• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

17 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

I'll back @red321 up and say I know who Cory Lewandowski is. Dude has been every morning show on the planet the last few days.

It wasn't an insult, just don't know who the hell many of the names being thrown around right now.  Guess I'm not "in the know".

4 hours ago, Lawrence said:

I'll back @red321 up and say I know who Cory Lewandowski is. Dude has been every morning show on the planet the last few days.

Was he the dude accused of pushing a female reporter?  Or was that another one of Trump's friends?

This could have been in the beer thread as well but I am too lazy to search for it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/craft-brewery-ukraine-united-states-america-president-donald-trump-themed-beer-2017-5

Yes, even the Ukraine is lampooning Trump as part of their useless friends of the Ukraine through beer bottling. This is top tier trolling.

33950658343_4f7f62272a_z.jpg

They were not very complimentary of Obama as well, blaming him for providing no assistance, cowing to the Russians.

33950658543_7d98334f54_z.jpg

Speaking of the Russians.

huylo.jpg

I wonder what a beers of the world collection from Pravda Brewery would cost to import.

I don't think one rumor is related to another...Sessions is tied to Trump being pissed he recused himself.

Mueller is more the start of a campaign to muddy the waters and push the line that it is a political witch hunt. I don't see him being fired, don't think that is the intention, but it will be enough to give the Trumpkins a warm and fuzzy that this is just another liberal attack.

Something about a "conflict of interest" because Mueller has connections to Comey?? Very murky.

The various details of this issue and the many levels of connections are impossible for me to keep track of. I give up. Somehow the country goes on and life continues as before.

Edited by fan_since79

7 minutes ago, red321 said:

How soon until Trump tweets the GS warrior visit was the greatest and most attended White House visit in history?

"Curry? He's a punk. Skinny little guy. So what, he shoots three-pointers. Big deal! He can't hold a candle to the all-time greats."

Edited by fan_since79

kind of like reporters shudder when people post unverified shit on twitter

(embed not working...basically official warriors statement that they haven't been invited, and haven't made any decisions...they are too busy celebrating right now)

https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/874661854303277056?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fdeadspin.com%2Fajax%2Finset%2Fiframe%3Fid%3Dtwitter-874661854303277056%26autosize%3D1