• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Hillary is on the Clinton News Network whining she lost the election because Comey's letter and wikileaks scared off voters. Now stating she's "Part of the resistance" while pimping her painful to write book about the election.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

Hillary is on the Clinton News Network whining she lost the election because Comey's letter and wikileaks scared off voters. Now stating she's "Part of the resistance" while pimping her painful to write book about the election.

heard some pudwhacker on the news last night say "and clinton has not ruled out a run for the presidency in 2020." some other commentator mentioned that with both her and bernie and uncle joe biden the perv considering running, the dems are going to look like a geriatric convention as all three of them will be well into their 70s in '20. 

relevance to younger voters is going to be difficult, if this were to play out.

3 hours ago, Tank said:

heard some pudwhacker on the news last night say "and clinton has not ruled out a run for the presidency in 2020." some other commentator mentioned that with both her and bernie and uncle joe biden the perv considering running, the dems are going to look like a geriatric convention as all three of them will be well into their 70s in '20. 

relevance to younger voters is going to be difficult, if this were to play out.

I hope not Tank.  Lib like me is actually holding the Dems responsible for where we are at now. 

10 hours ago, cezero said:

every modern dictator has started off pretty harmless, but gained their power through attacking and/or replacing the following, and almost always in this order:

1) journalists

2) popular entertainers

3) visual media producers/artists

4) literary writers

Talking shit about journalists and media types is not the same thing as suppressing them. 

On 4/30/2017 at 7:49 AM, Lawrence said:

You should thank Bernanke and Yellen for that. Thank your kids too. They'll be the ones that pay for it. 

Since I'm paying for my parents, it's only fair my kids will pay for me.

11 hours ago, cezero said:

every modern dictator has started off pretty harmless, but gained their power through attacking and/or replacing the following, and almost always in this order:

1) journalists

2) popular entertainers

3) visual media producers/artists

4) literary writers

Or they exploit all of those for their rise to power. You just see them as saviors then. 

1 minute ago, cezero said:

domestic violence

sexual assault

c-section

all pre-existing conditions....unless you're a member of congress, who included an exemption for themselves in the amendment. 

If you want to honestly know if something congress does is crap, this is a good measuring tool. 

And if a lot of you are thinking. It's cool, I have insurance through my employer...large employer groups will be allowed to get rid of things like lifetime caps, preexisting conditions, oop max if the house republicans have their way. 

23 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Was listening to NPR, and they don't think the bill has any chance of passing in the Senate. Take that for what it's worth.

Nor should it. They don't have the balls to repeal Obamacare first because they know they don't have a good, working replacement plan to offer. As far as I'm concerned, they've had about 4+ years to come up with one. All talk, no action