• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

9 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Who has said the roll back on net neutrality are a good thing?  I am guessing everyone but Jay has a big issue with it.

As far as the pipelines, it is good for business and the area I live in.  Bottom line.

I don't.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

8 hours ago, Thomas said:

It's easy to worry about the environment when your paycheck doesn't depend on it or even benefits from it. And obviously a lot of people are against it because the other side is for it. But man I've seen it first hand. When the spotted owl was protected my distant family in Washingon were out of their lumber job. For good. It devastated the local small town economy which depended on that industry.

Aha! 

That's why you hate Rice. 

13 hours ago, cezero said:

Also, Trump didn't put a dent in the ACA.

Quite an accomplishment, considering his party controls congress, and is 1 state away from being able to unilaterally amend the Constitution. 

Ummm, you do realize that he's only through about 7% of his presidential term, right? 

14 hours ago, cezero said:

Also, Trump didn't put a dent in the ACA.

Quite an accomplishment, considering his party controls congress, and is 1 state away from being able to unilaterally amend the Constitution. 

Why in God's green heaven would the Republicans be so politically idiotic to get rid of ACA/"Obamacare" and take responsibility for its replacement? Healthcare in this country is going to crater regardless of legislative action. Why put their name on that disaster when it already has one?  I mean the left took what was essentially the skeleton of a Republican health bill, granted only presented to make the appearance that they had an alternative to the health care being proposed by the Clinton administration, and got full ownership of the wreck when the right disavowed it. And now they get to watch "Obamacare" sink under the weight of the overwhelming health care costs in this country.  All the while the right gets to attack the left for not "compromising" when the right offered their..legislation. They left got played in this deal yet they brag about Trump's failure. Astounding. 

19 hours ago, Geoff said:

1) Increased the value of my 401k and IRAs.

2) That's all I've got.

Same here but what goes up must come down.  Good thing we have gained some because I think we are in the range where the new "Tax Economy Stimulator Job Bigly Grower" is where they will go to get money to pass up the ladder. 

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Why in God's green heaven would the Republicans be so politically idiotic to get rid of ACA/"Obamacare" and take responsibility for its replacement? Healthcare in this country is going to crater regardless of legislative action. Why put their name on that disaster when it already has one?  I mean the left took what was essentially the skeleton of a Republican health bill, granted only presented to make the appearance that they had an alternative to the health care being proposed by the Clinton administration, and got full ownership of the wreck when the right disavowed it. And now they get to watch "Obamacare" sink under the weight of the overwhelming health care costs in this country.  All the while the right gets to attack the left for not "compromising" when the right offered their..legislation. They left got played in this deal yet they brag about Trump's failure. Astounding. 

Did I read this wrong, or are you saying all these years of we will repeal, and now this new plan they had were just elaborate ruses knowing Obamacare would fail.  I really don't think they are that smart.  They would put a turd on a plate and call it theirs if they could. 

51 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Same here but what goes up must come down.  Good thing we have gained some because I think we are in the range where the new "Tax Economy Stimulator Job Bigly Grower" is where they will go to get money to pass up the ladder. 

So you think that the way he is going to recoup some of the tax dollars is to go after peoples 401ks, and tax them differently?  If so, won't you and all the others on the left be pumped about this?  Taking from "whatever the left calls rich" we call that California Middle Class, isn't that the lefts wet dream and solution to everything?  

22 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Did I read this wrong, or are you saying all these years of we will repeal, and now this new plan they had were just elaborate ruses knowing Obamacare would fail.  I really don't think they are that smart.  They would put a turd on a plate and call it theirs if they could. 

Don't confuse pandering to the lowest common denominator as being sincere. But as always... 

good_is_dumb_by_undyingaesir-d5i8we7.jpg

17 minutes ago, Stradling said:

So you think that the way he is going to recoup some of the tax dollars is to go after peoples 401ks, and tax them differently?  If so, won't you and all the others on the left be pumped about this?  Taking from "whatever the left calls rich" we call that California Middle Class, isn't that the lefts wet dream and solution to everything?  

Why is it always everyone is lefty but you guys are never righty.  Fascinates me. 

4 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Why is it always everyone is lefty but you guys are never righty.  Fascinates me. 

So that is your answer?  Oh and we have been called far worse than lefty.  Would you rather I call you liberals?  Is there really a difference?  

18 hours ago, Blarg said:

"The first hundred days is going to be important, but it’s probably going to be the first thousand days that makes the difference."  ~ Barack Obama 

"I will stop giving tax breaks to companies that ship jobs overseas, and I will start giving them to companies that create good jobs right here in America."

- Barack Obama, 2008

6 hours ago, cezero said:

and he got fired.

all it takes is being a blatant nazi-conspirator/sympathizer for it to happen in trump's white house.

of course, they'll always feel right at home attending trump's record-breaking rallies.

Yea I'm sure you'd be much happier if he kept his job. 

On 4/30/2017 at 10:06 AM, Lou said:

"I will stop giving tax breaks to companies that ship jobs overseas, and I will start giving them to companies that create good jobs right here in America."

- Barack Obama, 2008

He also promised a "net spending cut" in one of the debates with McCain, then proceeded to run up an additional ten trillion dollars of debt.

On 4/29/2017 at 4:13 PM, Blarg said:

"The first hundred days is going to be important, but it’s probably going to be the first thousand days that makes the difference."  ~ Barack Obama 

Except Trump was touting the first 100 days thing since his campaign, but then when day 100 approached and he had hardly accomplished anything, he changed his tune and said, "Well, the first 100 days is just arbitrary anyway."

Kind of like the neighborhood kid who got overly competitive when you played kickball, but then when he lost, he said, "I didn't really care about winning anyway."

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Except Trump was touting the first 100 days thing since his campaign, but then when day 100 approached and he had hardly accomplished anything, he changed his tune and said, "Well, the first 100 days is just arbitrary anyway."

Kind of like the neighborhood kid who got overly competitive when you played kickball, but then when he lost, he said, "I didn't really care about winning anyway."

Come on Taylor...it's not like he published a plan or signed contract...

Image result for trump 100 day plan