• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Agreed.  It won't work without massive cuts.

Personally, I don't think they should cut taxes until they draw down the debt.  Conversely I don't think they should raise taxes until they cut their spending.  Regardless, we know they won't really cut spending and we are screwed either way.

10 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

That and TPP most his supporters don't even know what they were.  He could have said all kittens will be strangled and they would have hoot and hollered along with RallyMo 

39 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

That and TPP most his supporters don't even know what they were.  He could have said all kittens will be strangled and they would have hoot and hollered along with RallyMo 

Well Duh, cats suck. 

41 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

"... leaders agreed to proceed swiftly, according to their required internal procedures, to enable the renegotiation of the NAFTA deal to the benefit of all three countries."

So his ploy all along was to strong-arm them into renegotiating the agreement. That sounds more business like than simply scrapping it but you can choose to see it the way you want. 

41 minutes ago, Blarg said:

"... leaders agreed to proceed swiftly, according to their required internal procedures, to enable the renegotiation of the NAFTA deal to the benefit of all three countries."

So his ploy all along was to strong-arm them into renegotiating the agreement. That sounds more business like than simply scrapping it but you can choose to see it the way you want. 

I don't want it "renegotiated". I want it killed. Let the free market decide what free trade is.

On April 26, 2017 at 1:20 AM, calscuf said:

Am I the only one who reads Lou's posts and thinks, "well he can act like a prick all he wants to piss of Red, but at the end of the day Red's Irish aunt Saoirse gets to stay and Lou's tia Socorro is being sent back to Michoacán."

Rojo es Victoria.

Yes. 

And for the record, I❤️red 

8 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

While I agree with your comment about his supporters not knowing what they were, I highly doubt these people did either 

image.jpeg

That's 5 posts in a row! 

Tad was a wimp.

Edited by Lou

2 hours ago, Lou said:

While I agree with your comment about his supporters not knowing what they were, I highly doubt these people did either 

image.jpeg

That's 5 posts in a row! 

Tad was a wimp.

New tax code there will be no money left for the wall.  You ok?  I am worried about you because I know how much you wanted it.  Your idea of a street taco truck down at the wall was brilliant, I would have invested.  Now all you are left with is standing in line waiting for the next pep rally.  MAGA!!!