• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

33 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Man the harmful long-term effects of Tex-Mex are even worse than I feared.

Come to think of it Thomas you are actually the closest to that wall than any of us.  Someone has to be able to man a bubble level, protractor and rotation gauge.  Any reference plane will be tough for the volunteer Trump supporters. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

7 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Come to think of it Thomas you are actually the closest to that wall than any of us.  Someone has to be able to man a bubble level, protractor and rotation gauge.  Any reference plane will be tough for the volunteer Trump supporters. 

@RallyMo has me beat by a few hundred miles at least.

1 minute ago, cezero said:

why are people still talking about a wall?

it's not going to happen in any way, shape, or form, ever. 

it's an absurd notion that appeals to the absolute most brain-dead moronic of Trump's constituency, and Trump knows it will score him points simply to SAY it.  they don't care about follow through. 

fuck, he can just say that democrats got in his way, even though they have no control over either congress or the executive. his idiot supporters will eat it up because they have no ability to think for themselves. 

You just described every voter that defends their guy (woman). You know, the people that physically cried when Hillary lost and Obama left office.

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

You can make fun of Trump supporters for falling for it. But he has caught plenty of people from the left in his net too. And while those on the left focus on the mythical wall, he skates on issues that would be harder to dodge.

Yep. He knows exactly what he's doing and can manipulate the media with ease. 

6 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I'm sure this will be keeping him up at night...

This would include deductions for state and local tax payments, a change that could alienate support from lawmakers in states such as California and New York with higher state taxes.

Though I suppose this will only hurt California teams trying to sign players.

"On the other hand, the proposal would also trim other deductions utilized by wealthier Americans. This would include deductions for state and local tax payments, a change that could alienate support from lawmakers in states such as California and New York with higher state taxes.'

Utilized by wealthier Americans...and everyone who itemizes.  There's not a lot of details while the 3 tax brackets being thrown around don't include income ranges from what I've seen but I could see a way I could end up paying more in federal income taxes than I do now.  Still a long way off and nothing has been passed yet but I'll definitely be interested in seeing the final details.

35 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-proposes-dramatic-tax-cuts-for-companies-big-and-small/ar-BBAnVVd?li=BBnb7Kz

Seems to me like the middle class and small business will benefit too.

Now whether that craps the budget is another question altogether.

Ax some federal departments and that will help

30 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It'll be good times watching these people in the GOP that shut down the government over the deficit justify their support for these tax cuts. 

There's nothing wrong with tax cuts if those cuts will bring in revenue to make up the loss.  So far though it sounds like that's all they're banking on and I think even some of the members of the GOP aren't going to support that, or so I hope.  They had faux news on at the gym and the lady they were interviewing said nothing being discussed yet is addressing long term issues like the growing interest on the debt, SS and medicare.  I'm not going to get my hopes up considering whatever Trump wants to propose he will while touting it as the greatest tax plan ever but only time will tell.    

19 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

There's nothing wrong with tax cuts if those cuts will bring in revenue to make up the loss.  So far though it sounds like that's all they're banking on and I think even some of the members of the GOP aren't going to support that, or so I hope.  They had faux news on at the gym and the lady they were interviewing said nothing being discussed yet is addressing long term issues like the growing interest on the debt, SS and medicare.  I'm not going to get my hopes up considering whatever Trump wants to propose he will while touting it as the greatest tax plan ever but only time will tell.    

Yea, I mean I'm not opposed to tax cuts.  I'd love to get a bit of a break personally.  But as you said, they need to make sense.  From what I've read the Trump tax cuts will drive up the deficit.  That's going to happen, and programs that "libtards" like me feeel are important are getting slashed (sucks to lose).  The EPA etc.  But hey, we're gonna get a shit load more missles and shit. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

I'll believe that the rich will start bringing back their $3+ trillion from offshore, when I see it.

Seems that the Boss Tweed wannabees are only interested in out accumulating one another's wealth, more so than at any time since the 1950s?   Did they not get the memo where tax rates are already the lowest they've been since many years back?