• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

19 hours ago, cezero said:

Amendment XXV Section 4

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

You have to understand, in the early 90's no US bank would lend him a penny so he went elsewhere while he was being reinvented.  The great businessman billionaire extraordinary. So what these things are and what you have to look forward to for the next 1360 something days if we don't all die first will be odd distractions.  Every single day one after another to keep the Russian mafia off his back and remain POTUS. God Bless the USSR of A!!

On April 23, 2017 at 3:22 PM, Kurt Swanson said:

You are the one who voted for him and now are taking foot longs of latex up the ass.  That argument of how did you lose to him it's TRUMP is in your pants now. 

On April 23, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Kurt Swanson said:

So don't lol me compadre, I didn't get conned.  It wasn't a (D) or (R) thing with me but a bigly huge (T) thing. I think you need to be LOL'D ALL IN CAPS. 

I didn't vote for him.

keep watching Fox News. Although it makes for a much angrier Kurt, it is entertaining.

Edited by Lou

6 hours ago, Lou said:

I didn't vote for him.

keep watching Fox News. Although it makes for a much angrier Kurt, it is entertaining.

I am never angry, even though people may think I am....part of my schtick. In your case though I will be docking your pay to help build the wall or you can plant shrubbery along it. 

I did see a meme today saying "Trump should start a go fund me account and have his supporters start donating." Excellent point because as we all know, no wall will ever be completed.  

And he wants to use drugs as the excuse.  Jr and Eric get their blow from the Russian mob and it is hardly cut, pure uptown shit goes up their noses, not that Mexican mud.  MAGA!!!

And one last thing, remember I am in Texas and they do believe this tension with Russia means see Trump isn't tied to them.  All a show folks.  Vlad, I am going to launch some missiles and bombs but clear out and I need you pissed at me.  You not making promise to Vlad for sanctions you say, I give you golden shower and you drink wodka from ass crack.   Ok please seem pissed at me

Now you send Tillerson and we talk drilling in Baltics and I send him home say angry at Putin.  He too gets golden shower and drinks wodka from Putin crack.

Ok whatever you say XOXOXO 

Blarg doesn't even get a cement truck for the wall.  Sheet of plywood, sand, some aggregate and a shovel for him. You get down there and earn that wall. You don't like Sheniqua spitting out a baby at a crack house on your tax dollars, you don't get mine for the wall which will never be. 

25 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You have me confused with the numbskulls that think a wall is a good idea. We need to build a canal. It serves a dual purpose as a shipping lane and moat. Win/win.

Excellent point.  There is a canal there but you can wade across it.  I say just electrify it like a bug zapper, much less expensive.  HMMM I may need to call Spicey and tip him on this one.