• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

8 hours ago, cezero said:

trump has no concept of what a purple heart means. 

who would've thought?

it's always pretty fun for me to talk to the 1 marine buddy of mine who support trump, and see how he tries to talk around all of his deferments.  

Presidents that served in the Armed Forces is becoming a thing of the past. Most of them now have no clue about the military. 

1 hour ago, Kurt Swanson said:

I can't wait any longer on the wall being built.  I am going to go down and get it started myself.  I am currently looking to hire post hole diggers, mule skinners and we will need some hookers.  Prefer hookers with welding experience. 

Victor's mom had her legs permanently welded open. She might have some knowledge. 

Both he and Ivanka's brands have taken off when they were faltering some since he became POTUS. Notice neither of them has any plan to have their garbage made in the USA ever. Drain that swamp and MAGA!!!

I know it is hard to admit you have been taken. 

2 hours ago, Lou said:

Lol the libs and their $1.2 billion lost to Trump.

Donald Trump. 

Yes, that Donald Trump.

Trump. 

You are the one who voted for him and now are taking foot longs of latex up the ass.  That argument of how did you lose to him it's TRUMP is in your pants now. 

42 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

That is the biggest load of gibberish that I have ever read from a sitting president.

He just rambles and it is not even coherent. I get accused of bringing up FOX News all the time.  Trump can not get through a garbled sentence without bringing up Obama.  It really does bother him he is not as popular and only misinformed people like him. Thus next weekend coming to a town near you is another pep rally.  Can you imagine how many barns would have burned down by now if Obama just tax up another. Not alone if Chelsea Clinton got her brand sold meeting with the President of China in a White House capacity.  Damn you be conned niggas.  

According to him, he has a great relationship with everyone who he has ever met. The body language from Chancellor Merkel of Germany shows that she couldn't stand being in the room with him. If his relationship with Congress is so great, why did he have his henchmen down there trying to strongarm them into voting to repeal the Affordable Care Act - and why was the bill withdrawn with his party holding a majority in both houses? The withdrawal of that bill was a public rebuke, and it drove him nuts. He simply cannot accept that there are a lot of people who detest him and his policies.

2 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

You are the one who voted for him and now are taking foot longs of latex up the ass.  That argument of how did you lose to him it's TRUMP is in your pants now. 

Fake news!

Lou didn't vote for him. 

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You forget Lou has to keep his 72 cousins and 186 nieces and nephews in the country. Can't do that voting Orange Julias Caesar. 

You could be right.  You know I am just looking out for him.  I ate Antelope the other night, wasn't bad, any thoughts?