• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

fuck you haha.

i'm multitasking over here and it was a legit typo where i hit another key so it thought i was typing you are.

i knew posting that would lead to a lifetime of scrutiny.

I think you mean the scrutiny of Lifetime.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

back on track...

ny times tried to get by with an edited photo of the patriots/trump get together today. the patriots posted the real picture and ripped the times on twitter.

this shit with the media is getting out of hand.

Yeah, the Times put a retraction at the bottom of the article explaining that 40+ of the coaching staff was seated this time around but then ignored that Tom Brady didn't show at the last White House ceremony so he skipped out on Obama as well.

Agenda whores.

6 hours ago, Blarg said:

That's because you are a mysogynist from Texas. Now if you were a dickless lefty from California you would have taped an I'm With Her bumper sticker across your Ken doll crotch.

I have to try and break this whole thing down.  This was deep.  So far, I just grab pussy when I want and Obama wire taped my crotch and should go to prison and Ken dolls really don't have a penis if you pull their pants down.  OK, got it. 

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

That was my point. If she hadn't run then Trump wouldn't be sitting in the White House (aka Mar-A-Lago) right now. 

Just the fact they could use her as the whole "establishment" thing I thought was big.  Forget e-mails and Benghazi.  Even though Mar-A-Lago has adopted the "establishment" thing just fine, don't tell his supporters.  Not so sure if Bernie would have fared better.  I would have run Julian Castro from San Antonio that way there was a Kenyan followed by a Mexican.  

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Trump actually is the smartest person in the room here. 

Actually, not only is he not the smartest person in the room, he's not even the richest. Kid Rick is actually worth an astounding $3.7 billion due to savvy investments in the online DVD rental market in the late 90's and early 00's. He's actually the single largest shareholder in a little company that rhymes with Netflix.

27 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Actually, not only is he not the smartest person in the room, he's not even the richest. Kid Rick is actually worth an astounding $3.7 billion due to savvy investments in the online DVD rental market in the late 90's and early 00's. He's actually the single largest shareholder in a little company that rhymes with Netflix.

I hope it isn't Kid Flix because that just sounds wrong.  

31 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I worked on his and Pam's (I don't think she ever lived there since they were breaking up at the time) house in Malibu back when I was in another business. Bob Ritchie a.k.a. Kid Rock couldn't have been nicer. He was honestly a pleasure to work with. 

40 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

oh wow.  who knew.   The hat is still douchey AF tho.

4 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Is this true?  Do you have a link?  I love reading this kind of stuff, but when I googled it nothing came up and it says his net worth is $80 million.  

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

Is this true?  Do you have a link?  I love reading this kind of stuff, but when I googled it nothing came up and it says his net worth is $80 million.  

im pretty certain its not true.  

Trump probably the smartest in the picture. 

The hat is still douche AF (both of them).

and apparently Kid Rock is a pretty nice guy.

Edited by UndertheHalo