• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

t also shows that Russia has effectively committed an act of war. What comes after this full investigation no one really knows but despite the potential for nuclear armageddon I would support and understand if we declared war on Russia and let the dominoes fall where they may.

Um, wow.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

You are playing the treason card because he maintains his freedom to keep his taxes confidential? 

Did you declare that fish in your hand.  lol when I was younger I got a ticket for no fishing license and about 20 years later got arrested for an outstanding warrant for the no fishing license ticket. 

Kids are moved out and a friends house is not done yet and had to move.  I told him use my back bedroom, plenty of space.  Told them I was taking in a boarder and they both said is he Mexican.  Don't know where my money went for schooling but no dumb asses a "boarder" and not a "border." 

Thanks Obama, now my kids are racists. 

44 minutes ago, Jay said:

ok...

41 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

t also shows that Russia has effectively committed an act of war. What comes after this full investigation no one really knows but despite the potential for nuclear armageddon I would support and understand if we declared war on Russia and let the dominoes fall where they may.

Um, wow.

Clearly I don't want it, but I would understand it. I'm super pissed off too if you hadn't gotten that part of it either. Would much rather see Putin catch a stray bullet, hand grenade, rocket-propelled grenade, MOAB, whatever.... When someone takes a dump on your value system, way of life, and outright attacks you they get what they deserve back in return.

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

War, young men die, old men send them to do it.

No way should we even consider it simply because our politicians can't keep their secrets secret.  

I suspect this isn't just about secrets being revealed though MT. If it is just that then yes I agree war is not a solution. If my suspicion is correct this was a planned strike to overthrow our Democracy and plunge our country into turmoil and chaos. That kind of attack is unacceptable. It is the kind of attack that could destroy us.

I'll admit perhaps I'm taking this to the extreme but if the depth and breadth of this is as large as it is starting to appear Putin needs to be taken out one way or another and hopefully not the nightmare scenario in my original post above.

Honestly, I can think of almost no legitimate reasons for us to go to war, especially with a country that could make us extinct.

I don't have inside info on what they did, but if our own politicians had kept their noses clean then they would have had zero ammunition.  Also, if the Republicans could have gotten their shit together Trump wouldn't even have been the nominee.  Too many factors to put the blame on one entity.  

I wonder what kind of stuff the CIA has done in Russia and their former republics.

9 minutes ago, ettin said:

I suspect this isn't just about secrets being revealed though MT. If it is just that then yes I agree war is not a solution. If my suspicion is correct this was a planned strike to overthrow our Democracy and plunge our country into turmoil and chaos. That kind of attack is unacceptable. It is the kind of attack that could destroy us.

I'll admit perhaps I'm taking this to the extreme but if the depth and breadth of this is as large as it is starting to appear Putin needs to be taken out one way or another and hopefully not the nightmare scenario in my original post above.

If getting Donald Trump elected is an attempt to destroy democracy they picked the wrong candidate. The Democrats were doing so well on their own.

4 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

I'm working on my shock and awe. Do you have any knob creek, I ran out. Guess I have to drink the bud light lime in the garage. 

Might as well just drink the carburator cleaner while you're at it. Same great taste with half the calories.

14 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Might as well just drink the carburator cleaner while you're at it. Same great taste with half the calories.

This only proves you take your car to the dealer for service every time and have no clue.  Nobody buys carburetor cleaner anymore, you even spelled it wrong. Last time I bought gunk and sprayed it on the engine, then hosed it off I ruined all the injectors and towed it to the shop. I do have some brush cleaner out there I may take a nose hit off.   

I'm not a fan of Trump as you all know.  I also believe that at best Trump was the benificiary of a massive Russian propaganda operation that manipulated our election.  That all said, I think the idea that possible war with Russia be put on the table is outrageous.  

As a matter of regular foreign policy the United States has meddled in the elections of other states.  I'd say that karma is a fucking bitch. 

Also our bad that it's possible to apparently have at least half of the population be manipulated a by a fucking carnival barker liar. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

46 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Haha, as opposed to what you do ? Be the douche that highlights the typos. 

if i'm trying to make a valid point or rub shit in people's face, i'm going to make sure my spelling is on point. i'd rather look like a douche than an illiterate moron.

nothing like looking uneducated while trying to make an educated point.

i look forward to more of your posts.