• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

5 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Calling in air strikes from the golf course is cool. No Donnie you actually had a triple on that hole not a bogey.  Fine then give me the fucking phone I'm gonna blast someone. 

You know, I'd probably still be playing golf if I could blow off steam that way. 

Sliced one into the rough? Some Afghanistan trailer park gets leveled. Take two to get out of a sand trap? Some section of Syria's sand is uninhabitable. Three putt? Say goodbye to someone on the terrorist list at a birthday party in the Pakistan mountains. 

Then sign a 74 on my scorecard with approval of the secret service caddy. 

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

You know, I'd probably still be playing golf if I could blow off steam that way. 

Sliced one into the rough? Some Afghanistan trailer park gets leveled. Take two to get out of a sand trap? Some section of Syria's sand is uninhabitable. Three putt? Say goodbye to someone on the terrorist list at a birthday party in the Pakistan mountains. 

Then sign a 74 on my scorecard with approval of the secret service caddy. 

I think the golf course is the only place he doesn't lie and think he is supposed to be around a 3 handicap.  Now I really hate him. 

13 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Calling in air strikes from the golf course is cool. No Donnie you actually had a triple on that hole not a bogey.  Fine then give me the fucking phone I'm gonna blast someone. 

"okay, don jr. If I get worse than double bogey, i'm dropping a MOAB on another isis camp. it'll be a yuuuuge air strike, the best air strike against isis ever."

"okay, dad, you're commander in chief. you have the tee. stay away from the trees on the right. or maybe not."

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

According to the Constitution the President must have been born on US soil while there is absolutely no law that requires him to divest his tax information.

Always pointing out the details.  How many ounces is that fish in your hand 11?  At least I hope that's a fish. 

haha, how do you come up with this shit?

7 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Always pointing out the details.  How many ounces is that fish in your hand 11?  At least I hope that's a fish. 

haha, how do you come up with this shit?

i get more and more confused every time i read your posts haha. it's like the drunk and incoherent uncle at the family gathering where everyone stops what they are doing to try and digest what was said, but then after everyone in the room looks at each other, everyone shrugs and gets back to playing cards or dominoes.

i definitely applaud how you come up with your posts. i feel uneducated or out of the loop with the phrases and wording you use.

The reason why releasing tax returns are important, especially as it relates to someone like orange julius, is it outlines things like who he owes money to (especially if these are foreign companies), who is he in business with, what's his financial position in various companies, is he holding money offshore, and questions such as these.

The opportunities for a conflict of interest with this presidency are astoundingly high based on his business dealings and holdings, even more so if there is absolutely no transparency into what those conflicts might be.

37 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

It gets worse Brandon.  I still have no grasp of Texas Hold-em.  Drunk uncle wants to tip the table over in that game.  Now dominos is a thought.  Cribbage is more my style. I'll hurt you in lawn darts. 

I figured it was Bingo and lawn bowling.

54 minutes ago, red321 said:

The reason why releasing tax returns are important, especially as it relates to someone like orange julius, is it outlines things like who he owes money to (especially if these are foreign companies), who is he in business with, what's his financial position in various companies, is he holding money offshore, and questions such as these.

The opportunities for a conflict of interest with this presidency are astoundingly high based on his business dealings and holdings, even more so if there is absolutely no transparency into what those conflicts might be.

There is nothing compelling him to satisfy your demands. No Iaw or regulation so your fighting a battle with yourself. 

19 minutes ago, cezero said:

he'll never release them

i wish people in my party would move along

I don't expect he'll release them either...too many people are willing to believe the conman.

I do think folks should keep up on it though...one it gets under his skin...and two it continues to highlight he can't be trusted. The more people keep highlighting his untrustworthiness the more it starts to sink in.

Ignoring how in the world 60 some odd percent of the folks thought thought he kept this promises to begin with...those numbers are starting to nose dive.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/208640/majority-no-longer-thinks-trump-keeps-promises.aspx?g_source=Politics&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles

1 hour ago, Kurt Swanson said:

It gets worse Brandon.  I still have no grasp of Texas Hold-em.  Drunk uncle wants to tip the table over in that game.  Now dominos is a thought.  Cribbage is more my style. I'll hurt you in lawn darts. 

this is unacceptable, my man.

How does maintaining privacy in your business finances prove untrustworthy status? You are just making up a paradigm that is false to support your position. Basically you have nothing but want something to be true so your willing to toss out a person's legal rights to meet your agenda. Is the liberal think now, suspend law for political goals? 

1 hour ago, red321 said:

this is why i laugh at the notion of releasing tax documents. he's the first president to be a business man and not a career politician, there was always going to be a conflict of interest whether he releases them or not. i don't know what people are expecting to see here. i think people that don't support him want something else to hang on to, but really all we will see is it's no different than any other president or candidate......you see the alliances and where the money is coming from with clinton, obama, bush, etc. they are all corrupt  or have people/companies/corporations they need to appease.

also, didn't he release something a while back that showed he paid 37 mil to which this conversation died until recently?