• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

you may be right but it still seems like if anyone can handle N.K. it is China.

It certainly would be the morally correct thing to do. Imagine if Mexico was a nuclear power and had a lunatic in charge and China was consistently badgering them and poking them with the proverbial stick. Well that is what we're doing with NK. I'm in no way advocating that we get involved. But if you consider it from China's perspective it's terrifying. Now China did a lot to get themselves into this mess but it doesn't make the mess any less tangible.

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

I'm sure they are internally but even Japan is self aware enough to know that them talking about anything remotely militarily regarding Korea is not going to be taken well.

Internally, and even vocally, Japan is talking about this.  To the point of changing their constitution about arming themselves.  Right now, they can have a defense force.  But they are talking about a full blown military.  Probably won't happen, since the US will continue to supply the offense (since Japan still strategically holds value to Asia militarily for the US). 

52 minutes ago, Thomas said:

How would the Chinese economy not be dealt a similar if not a considerably worse blow if they had to use force against their neighbor? Let alone having to deal with the nuclear considerations. There is only so much China can do diplomatically. Militarily NK will call their bluff every time.

I don't think China would take a blow economically if they invade NK.  Especially coinsidering NK has nukes, and the little guys rhetoric.  I don't think the UN or US would mind if they invaded. 

Now if China threatened South Korea on top of it, then that's a whole different story. 

Just now, gotbeer said:

I don't think China would take a blow economically if they invade NK.  Especially coinsidering NK has nukes, and the little guys rhetoric.  I don't think the UN or US would mind if they invaded. 

Now if China threatened South Korea on top of it, then that's a whole different story. 

How much will it cost for the military operation? What collateral damage will they take?  How do they deal with the nukes that are now aimed at them? Is China going to let the population starve? They have no intention of having Korea reunite someone is going to have to be in charge. Who is going to pay for the capital improvements to bring them into the 20th century? Will they have literal fallout to deal with? If China had thought for a millisecond that they could dispose of the current regime without significant cost they would have already done it.

13 minutes ago, Thomas said:

How much will it cost for the military operation? What collateral damage will they take?  How do they deal with the nukes that are now aimed at them? Is China going to let the population starve? They have no intention of having Korea reunite someone is going to have to be in charge. Who is going to pay for the capital improvements to bring them into the 20th century? Will they have literal fallout to deal with? If China had thought for a millisecond that they could dispose of the current regime without significant cost they would have already done it.

ding ding ding...give that man a twinkie...China doesn't want to clean up the mess, it would be a humanitarian crisis right on their doorstep. It's also helpful for them to have Japan and South Korea on edge.

26 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I don't think cost is factor for them.  On a whim, they build modern cities that have no one living in them.   And even if they take it over, there is no guarantee that they will improve it.  Look at Tibet. 

As the South China Seas shows.  China is looking to grow it's footprint.  And just IMO, the long term objective here may be to make NK a manufacturing hub for SK products, on the doorstep of SK. 

3 minutes ago, cezero said:

when i responded, it was definitely there. i know it because when i clicked on the one for "reform" and after clicking on Executive Office of The President: White House, I added "remove President Trum" to my comments. 

Not turd?? I'm disappointed 

1 hour ago, colt4405 said:

https://gma.yahoo.com/tax-day-protesters-round-us-demand-trump-release-182508928--abc-news-topstories.html

Why is Trump the ONLY president not to release his tax returns in recent history? Why are Republicans so terrified of Trump's taxes going public? Grow a pair GOP.

There is currently the potential for major global conflicts and this is what the left is concerned about? 

On 4/14/2017 at 0:01 PM, cezero said:

fuck the mariners

fuck them

i'm in favor of trump figuratively bombing safeco

there, i said something in support of the president

Remember when you hated Jack Z? Good times. 

3 hours ago, colt4405 said:

https://gma.yahoo.com/tax-day-protesters-round-us-demand-trump-release-182508928--abc-news-topstories.html

Why is Trump the ONLY president not to release his tax returns in recent history? Why are Republicans so terrified of Trump's taxes going public? Grow a pair GOP.

Why does it matter so much to you? Like being a billionaire is somehow nefarious. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

There is currently the potential for major global conflicts and this is what the left is concerned about? 

that's part of the reason why trump won. the left worrying about dumb shit or getting infuriated like this.

although, this is also coming from a dude that just called trump and his voters pussies for not being being in the military when i doubt colt has either.

17 hours ago, Jason said:

Well, the left does need to see the tax returns so that they have more petty things to complain about.  Oh noes, the president has conflict of interest, because he owns a restaurant, and he just passed legislation about that deals with restaurants.  Oh noes, he has a hotel in Russia.  Proof positive that he is dealing with the Russian government. 

9 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

The President certainly doesn't seem concerned about them. Not as much as his golf game.

Calling in air strikes from the golf course is cool. No Donnie you actually had a triple on that hole not a bogey.  Fine then give me the fucking phone I'm gonna blast someone.