• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

5 hours ago, Jason said:

I believe  this is the statement he made. It is vague but he does say something about what happened the night before. No I didn't get it from anywhere except my own memory. I just recall various people giving him grief because Sweden doesn't have these issues. 

"You look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden! Who would believe this?"

That's why he got some grief, sir.

3 hours ago, cezero said:

all a PR show from Russia and the US. 

trumputin still in tact.

hopefully this will make it slightly more difficult for the turd to convince his idiot followers to get behind sending in US troops. 

Would it make you feel better if Trump goes to war with Russia? Then you won't have to worry about their bromance anymore

that's part of the problem and "news cycle", too.

i don't know why people want to knit pick and make "news" out of someones menial comments.

so many people are going to be on twitter blowing this out of proportion while neglecting real issues or real news stories that should be of concern.

pretty much.

but hey, as long as one side has something to stick it to the other side they are happy.

this sensationalism from news companies and civilians needs to stop. was viewing cnn to see if there was news on a potential terrorist attack on a team bus of a big soccer event and saw them running with this "story" and had a panel and guests come on to "break down" hitler comments. just ridiculous. i can't believe people care about dumb shit like this.

10 hours ago, cezero said:

by the way, i think what spicer was trying to say was what david simon (writer/creator of "The Wire) said the other day. it was still tone deaf. 

If that is what he meant he should have better communicated his thoughts.  Isn't that sort of his job?  Is he just not good with words?  Maybe Trump is keeping all the best words for himself.