• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 hours ago, cezero said:

Assad with another chemical attack on civilians (i won't post the pics of the toddlers who freeze like open-eyed mannequins as they die) similar to 2013. 

If the turd and Exxon have their way, we'll be sending US troops in to fight ISIS for Assad and Putin in exchange for a piece of an energy pipeline through Syria. 

Over a thousand civilians have been killed in Iraq in the last month as a consequence of coalition air strikes.  Apparently the Trump administration has loosed the rules of engagement.  Horrifying stuff. 

14 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Over a thousand civilians have been killed in Iraq in the last month as a consequence of coalition air strikes.  Apparently the Trump administration has loosed the rules of engagement.  Horrifying stuff. 

I don't doubt this for a second but do you have some links?

The U.S. government is good at one thing these days, bombing brown people.  It makes me sick to my stomach.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

I don't doubt this for a second but do you have some links?

The U.S. government is good at one thing these days, bombing brown people.  It makes me sick to my stomach.

Chris Woods, director of Airwars, a nonprofit group that monitors civilian deaths from coalition airstrikes in Syria and Iraq, said that in March alone the number of reported civilian fatalities has shot up to 1,058, from 465 in December, the last full month of the Obama administration.

“We don’t know whether that’s a reflection of the increased tempo of the campaign or whether it reflects changes in the rules of engagement,” he said. But, he added, the recent spike in numbers “does suggest something has shifted.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/24/world/middleeast/us-iraq-mosul-investigation-airstrike-civilian-deaths.html?_r=0

Yes, something has changed. The targets are now corraled in smaller enclaves and use human shields. They are in the last stages of this war and it will be ugly because they have never fought under the rules of a free standing army. Since we are committed to not using a standing army and only offer air support the casualties to civilians is going to increase.

Do you have another suggestion as to how to prosecute this war while supporting the Iraqi and other coalition ground troops?

17 hours ago, cezero said:

indeed. i remember seeing a story about him authorizing strikes with more probability of civilian casualties last month. i didn't realize it was that big of an increase, though. 

none of the fucktards who still support the turd would ever bother to think "why would our President be blaming anybody but Assad when he learned of this?" 

the instant news of Assad's atrocity came out, there our president was blaming somebody else for it. it was either going to be hillary or obama because that's what it always is when his financial interests as POTUS might be put in jeopardy. 

He was out there condemning the hell out of Assad just this morning.

20 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I know some of these routes have been threatened even without Trump so I imagine some of this is taking advantage of Trump's um..popularity.

http://krqe.com/2014/07/13/amtrak-ceo-save-the-southwest-chief/
http://www.denverpost.com/2015/11/07/rural-colorado-kansas-and-n-m-have-saved-amtraks-southwest-chief/

<sound of my balloon deflating>