• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

4 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I'm not seeing Russia and us tied together. I'm seeing a small group of inner circle investors used to keep us from acting against them in any real way. The Russians are not our friends and they never will be

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I suppose you've never read a history book either?

i have no idea which schools you attended, but my history books never taught about the future. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

12 minutes ago, Lou said:

i have no idea which schools you attended, but my history books never taught about the future. 

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. -Winston Churchill

I'll include his bio in case you haven't heard of him.

http://www.biography.com/people/winston-churchill-9248164

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

The AW old white guys are sweating tonight.  I'm actually worried about Jay.

The sweating is a preexisting condition.  I worry more about those on the left who sincerely and earnestly believe that Trump will be removed from office in a matter of days.

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

The US and Russia had a good working relationship up to the end of WWII. The Cold War saw the two super powers in a control struggle that extended up until the Berlin Wall collapse. Tensions broke and cooperation existed in nuclear arms pacts, even cordial relationships during the Yeltsin years. So what has really happened historically is the leadership of the two countries determined the cooperation. The previous administration did a piss poor job with foreign relations and now we seem to be back to McCarthyism. 

So yeah, history. It's a good read.

15 minutes ago, cezero said:

A basic understanding of dialectic theory doesn't help people "tell the future", but it does enable rational predictions about things like social and political change in a given culture. 

It would help if we had Putin's VORP.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

The US and Russia had a good working relationship up to the end of WWII. The Cold War saw the two super powers in a control struggle that extended up until the Berlin Wall collapse. Tensions broke and cooperation existed in nuclear arms pacts, even cordial relationships during the Yeltsin years. So what has really happened historically is the leadership of the two countries determined the cooperation. The previous administration did a piss poor job with foreign relations and now we seem to be back to McCarthyism. 

So yeah, history. It's a good read.

LOL. 

No administration will ever get the best of Russia. The people who run Russia have decades of political chess and govt intelligence experience and they are always ten moves ahead of whoever comes into office. The people in power, stay in power in Russia. They build on that experience and know that the person they are dealing with is wet behind the ears and will be gone in 4-8 years. Russia will only be taken down by their own internal policies and they are willing to eat sand for a few decades if they think they will get the upper hand down the road. They are ruthless to their own people so you have to imagine what they are willing to have their opposition go through. There's an Eastern Euro culture that's bred into the people...look at their permanent scowls, even when happy. 

5 hours ago, Thomas said:

The sweating is a preexisting condition.  I worry more about those on the left who sincerely and earnestly believe that Trump will be removed from office in a matter of days.

Yep

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-flynn-lawyer-immunity_us_58de72c8e4b0ba3595946b32

NBC reported Friday that the Senate Intelligence Committee turned down Flynn’s request for immunity, telling Kelner it was “wildly preliminary” and “not on the table” at this time. The Huffington Post confirmed the report with a Senate staffer. The committee declined to comment.

I see a whole lot of 5th's and a whole lot of nothin as the Republican's darkens the process to a shade that matches @Glen's soul.

7 hours ago, arch stanton said:

but that would mean we should become friends with Russia' so as not to repeat history.

(not ever being friends with Russia in the future is still not found in any history books)

2 hours ago, cezero said:

spicer with another yeah but hillary.  he should just stick with it all the time.

i can understand why he might be reluctant to do it for fear that it will lose its appeal or diversionary effects with the turd's idiot followers.

it never will, so he might as well just keep using it.

since you hang on his every word, wouldn't that make you a turd follower?