• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

12 hours ago, cezero said:

Remember when Pence was going to chair an investigation of the "3 million illegal voters" for Clinton? 

I wonder how that's going, and why it's such a big secret?

Oh yeah, it's because it was one of a litany of lies that moron Turd supporters ate up until the next lie. How many were there between that one and the wiretapping stupidity? 

Don't worry. He mentions it again in a Time magazine interview published today! Apparently, his instinct always turns out to be right even when there's no evidence.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-voter-fraud_us_58d3c351e4b0f838c62fe381

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

It's becoming pretty clear that this dipshit will be removed from office and likely put in prison, with the reports of the Trump campaign working with the Russians on the release of hacked info damaging to Clinton.

In other news the Easter bunny is about to lay eggs in its bizarre annual tradition that has something to do with Jesus while St. Nicholas was (again) reprimanded for making lewd comments towards female resort staff in Fiji.

Trump’s discoveries of seemingly obvious things raise two possibilities: 1) He thinks people are awfully stupid, or 2) he is discovering for himself things the rest of us already knew. Which is true? Nobody knows. But we do know that there are many other things Trump thinks people don’t know about.

raining_david_tennant.gif

This is why we can't have nice things. The (assumingly) highly educated writer lists the blatant and hardly hidden or complicated persuasion techniques Trump is using but instead goes for the cheap Trump is the village idiot angle instead. Trump lists numerous "obvious" facts which his target audience goes along with and then sneaks in ones that he wants people to believe at the end.

While Trump has said “nobody knows everything,” he claims to come pretty close. In his own words:

“Nobody knows health care better than Donald Trump.”

“Nobody knows the tax code better than I do.”

“Nobody knows politics better than I do.”

“Nobody knows the politicians better than me.”

“Nobody knows the system better than me.”

“Nobody knows more about debt. I’m like the king.”

This isn't complicated psychology. It's as if the writer sees this but then shrugs and remembers who is reading this and changes the conclusion to "Trump is dumb".  That would be irony.

40 minutes ago, Thomas said:

raining_david_tennant.gif

This is why we can't have nice things. The (assumingly) highly educated writer lists the blatant and hardly hidden or complicated persuasion techniques Trump is using but instead goes for the cheap Trump is the village idiot angle instead. Trump lists numerous "obvious" facts which his target audience goes along with and then sneaks in ones that he wants people to believe at the end.

This isn't complicated psychology. It's as if the writer sees this but then shrugs and remembers who is reading this and changes the conclusion to "Trump is dumb".  That would be irony.

Lois Griffin discovered this tactic years ago. Trump could tweet, "9/11 is bad," and his followers would eat it up.

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure that in about three and a half years we'll be arguing in this thread about things like whether or not Christopher Columbus was a murderous c*nt.

Don't believe me?

Wait and see.

Also, we'll see a Clippers title in 2020. Book it, @m0nkey and @Tank. The Lakers are presently too terrible to possibly compete for one by them. LA will be a Clippers city. Clips for liiiiiife.