• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

11 minutes ago, cezero said:

a tiny number of uber rich people being allowed to report an infinitesimal amount of their earnings and pay 25% on it compared to me reporting all of my earning and paying 25% on it. 

yeah, that has an impact on my life. 

it has a much greater impact on millions of Americans who aren't as rich as me. 

your ignorance of that doesn't make it not "actually" matter, and you sound truly silly acting as though it has nothing to do with a budget proposal. 

For the people that are so concerned about the returns they probably shouldn't vote for him in 2020.  

10 minutes ago, cezero said:

a tiny number of uber rich people being allowed to report an infinitesimal amount of their earnings and pay 25% on it compared to me reporting all of my earning and paying 25% on it. 

your ignorance of that doesn't make it not "actually" matter, and you sound truly silly acting as though it has nothing to do with a budget proposal. 

Can you make one post without including some kind of insult?  Good grief.  

Can you explain how, in any way, seeing his tax returns impacts your life?  Do you believe for one second that the office of president will ever negatively impact the "uber rich" as you call them?  For me, this is all glitter and glitz and is perfect for the Donald because folks keep focusing on stuff that doesn't matter.

29 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I couldn't care less about his tax returns.  Can we talk about the stuff that actually matters please?  Like increased troops in the Middle East or ACA replacement or his upcoming budget?  These are things that are actually going to impact our lives.

If the president has conflicts of interest, and is making decisions based on what is best for him and businesses and not for the country as a whole, than yes...it does impact you.

number 82 of things that may impact my life that Trump could effect.  Most every politician have forces that push them toward making certain decisions.  It's definitely wrong in every sense of the word but it is our political system, corrupt.  I'd rather joust with enemies that I can actually face vs. jousting with windmills.

37 minutes ago, cezero said:

I disagree.  I am more worried about people who pay no taxes than I worry about people paying the same percentage.  The ones paying zero are the ones that are causing you to pay what you pay.  

1 hour ago, red321 said:

If you were trying to damage Trump and had copies of his tax returns...you certainly wouldn't have released two pages from 2005 that are pretty non-descript...it's almost as if someone was trying to change the subject from the giant turd sitting in the punchbowl that is Republicare. Sparkly shiny object.

And for the 3,439th consecutive time it worked.

maxresdefault.jpg

46 minutes ago, loofah faced shit gibbon said:

Yeah, not sure why she made such a big deal about the tax returns, especially without any of the supporting schedules.

The publicity before the show vs. what was actually revealed was rather "Al Capone's Vault"-y.

Because they actually believe their own made up hysteria 

5 hours ago, cezero said:

and duh about his tax return.

tax code is written for the uber rich by the uber rich. they've bought lobbyists and congressmen and senators to keep it like that for 200 years. now they have one of their own in the oval, so they can just skip all of that inconvenience. 

in other news, fire still hot, water still wet, more at 11:00

They have almost always had one of their own or owned in the oval office. I think the last truly independent was Truman and he was a president of chance. Quit acting like this is something new. 

7 minutes ago, red321 said:

We get the government we deserve

If you really feel that way then you shouldn't be concerned about what is actually going on and just accept your punishment. Stoically. 

13 minutes ago, Joey said:

i laughed pretty hard when i saw they had a countdown clock.......only to reveal two pages from a decade ago. haha. what an epic fail.

as van jones said, "well, it shows he paid 38 million in taxes.....i think that's a pretty big win for trump"

the media is the worst.

Seriously?? Lol