• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

7 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I suppose I would seem that way to you, at least according to the persona that you put forth on this board. I have no idea how true to life keyboard Jay is, though. I'm not as much sad as I am baffled that so many people would seemingly abdicate their values and expectations in exchange for our current leader.

a lot of people value jobs, legal immigration, safety and affordable health insurance.

Trump constantly offered them that (whether he could deliver or not was another question) while Hillary went into seclusion. 

9 hours ago, cezero said:

I agree it was a major error on her campaign's part, too. Goes along with left-leaning media pundits who broadcasted smugness for a year because they thought she had it in the bag.

The liberal pundits were being smug?!?

Get the f**k outta here!!!

26 minutes ago, Lou said:

i still find it hilarious that Donald Trump beat a Clinton (while spending half the amount of money even) 

He didn't have to!  All the media outlets gave it to him for free because he brought them viewers. 

Free media!  Free promotion!

People get all spun up because Trump said the media is the enemy of the people.  I'm not sure he's wrong.  They're not the enemy for the reason he thinks they are, but still ...

Where Trump benefited the most was not with the free media he received from, say ... Jan 2016 and forward.  At that point it was pretty much clear where the train was headed.  Where he really cashed in was at the beginning.  When he first announced.  When the media couldn't get enough of covering what they perceived to be a train wreck waiting to happen.  They couldn't see that what they were actually doing was driving the train.

If the media would have treated Trump the same way they treated Johnson and Stein (ignore them), this goat rodeo probably never would have materialized.  Of course, then we'd be stuck with President HRC.  So, pick your poison.

8 minutes ago, Geoff said:

He didn't have to!  All the media outlets gave it to him for free because he brought them viewers. 

Free media!  Free promotion!

People get all spun up because Trump said the media is the enemy of the people.  I'm not sure he's wrong.  They're not the enemy for the reason he thinks they are, but still ...

oh, I know that. they didn't really have much choice. they knew he would go on any show, do any interview and answer any questions the media threw at him. meanwhile, Hillary hid behind the powerful dem machine until she could take her rightful place in the White House. 

donald trump. lol 

10 hours ago, Adam said:

I can muster just a sliver of outrage and it is typically about Aidan - this mother effer on my t-ball team who doesn't listen. 

First off his name is Aidan as in Aidan n ubettin, not going to get anywhere with this kid using the Laguna Nigel soft coaching tactics. Get in his grill and yell, "Aidan you have just been elected as the first kid to take live pitching in T-Ball!" Then drill him in the ribs and yell, "Hot damn, boy, you just upped your on base percentage, take your base!"

If I had time off I'd join you as an assistant coach, that goes by the name Lou.

17 hours ago, Taylor said:

Apparently, Trump is breaking the law when he deletes his tweets.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-tweets-archived_us_58c1a8d3e4b0d1078ca51126

So is Trump's presidential library just going to be shelves and shelves of his tweets?  Imagine kids going to field trips to this gold building and reading about the low ratings of the Apprentice.