• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

8 hours ago, Thomas said:

Have you read tumblr?  Snapchat?  Even Twitter?  FB is pretty much baseball fan demographic at this point so naturally trends right, outside of FB employees. Granted the right is more dangerous. Perhaps letting them have most of the guns wasn't the best strategy.  It makes sense though that each side mirrors the other. When you're talking about the very large numbers on the right and on the left, for either side to stray far from the mean in behavior traits would be unlikely. The difference being that one side is currently being actively weaponized by those in power and the other is being encouraged to make mildly funny internet memes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gun-sales-have-dropped-since-trumps-election-except-among-people-scared-of-his-administration/2017/03/05/03f5b522-ff6a-11e6-8f41-ea6ed597e4ca_story.html?utm_term=.0d7c5211ad0f

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

I blame Snowden. 

Snowden's most controversial statements: "I, sitting at my desk [could] wiretap anyone, from you or your accountant, to a federal judge or even the president, if I had a personal email.

I blame you. 

Personal responsibility,  man. Accept it. 

1 minute ago, Jay said:

You guys sound like you're on suicide watch in here... good times.

This post makes as much sense as anything else you post.

So jay, do you believe Obama had Trump wiretapped?

15 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The fringes on either side are vile as far as I'm concerned.  

yep. they're usually the people you see at the national conventions, the ones that are wholly committed to their candidate/party, no matter what.

honestly, i'd bet most americans are somewhere in the middle, but that's not the base for most candidates.

On 5/4/2016 at 7:19 PM, Make Angels Great Again said:

I much prefer Trump to Hillary, I can tell you that much. And I know Trump is against shit like TPP, so that's a good start.

Trump is not a bought politician, so I immediately like him because of that. He's not politics as usual, that's the #1 most important thing for me right now.

Bought and paid for by Putin