• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

19 hours ago, Puget Sound Angel said:

Unless Trump has any evidence or proof (BWAWAWAHAHAHA!) of Obama tapping his phones, he's lying again to distract from Russia.

Agreed.  Why would Obama tap his phones?  It's not like Trump is a journalist reporting information that Obama didn't like.

Edited by Geoff

10 hours ago, Lou said:

and those who oppose him, including many in the media, continue to chase the bouncing red dot on the wall like a precious little kitty.  

it's quite remarkable. 

Trump is like the master troller.

He blames the media for false news.  The media says that is false, we don't report false news.

Then he tweets about some weird news.  This has the double effect of people actually believe in tweets.  But even better the media then saying that is false news to a media report. 

Trump will most likely now say, see I was right, the media does report false news.  It's like so diabolically brilliant so that pretty soon, you will believe that the bullet train is good for California.

20 hours ago, Glen said:

I've heard a few people say that. Seriously, why would you think he'd change? 

Hi @Glen. Honestly between thinking there was a some law against it posting on social media while in the White House or that he'd be too busy to be responding to haters, I thought there was no chance he'd be tweeting anymore once he took office. 

1 hour ago, cezero said:

after his batshit insanity yesterday, now he calls to end "trivial fights"

sorry, but the calls for investigating sessions are not trivial, nor are the lunatic ramblings of somebody who holds the highest office in my country. 

trivial is a good word to describe the morons on social media who attacked conway for the picture she took in the oval. 

He actually called for the trivial fights to end last Tuesday ... before yesterday's batshit insanity.

15 hours ago, Thomas said:

You do have to be able answer the question "Who would be the best person to run this country?" and answer "Well me obviously."  
I don't feel qualified to pick pizza toppings.

that's because you just aren't very bright. everyone knows you have to go with pepperoni. 

or sausage.

or perhaps go with a veggie. 

VOTE FOR ME!

14 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Good to know that our Commander in Chief is concentrating on the most important issues that our nation faces.

17155559_10155058036834431_4023669432255

i don't think he's ignoring the first issue so he can tweet about the second.

8 minutes ago, Tank said:

sir, i take umbrage with your position.

I happen to like veggie pizza.  Especially when most places overcook the meat to nigh inedible state. Alas this is not a popular choice among the vast majority of my constituents. 

Comey should certainly be given a lot more scrutiny than he has been. At 3 different stages of the election he made high profile announcements regarding Clinton's emails, under the guise of being non-partisan...including in the last week of the election to breathlessly announce they were going to investigate Weiner emails. And yet it's pretty clear now they had the trump campaign under investigation and they repeatedly pushed back or kept mum.

16 hours ago, red321 said:

Comey should certainly be given a lot more scrutiny than he has been. At 3 different stages of the election he made high profile announcements regarding Clinton's emails, under the guise of being non-partisan...including in the last week of the election to breathlessly announce they were going to investigate Weiner emails. And yet it's pretty clear now they had the trump campaign under investigation and they repeatedly pushed back or kept mum.

Breathlessly?