• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

43 minutes ago, cezero said:

Just about anything the turd and his staff have done has deserved the scrutiny it's gotten, but it's frustrating to see people freak over Conway trying to get in a good position to take a picture in the oval. That's all the ammunition the unthinking need to conflate the majority of legitimate criticism with fluff. 

I'd argue they are part of the unthinking

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

24 minutes ago, cezero said:

He upended nothing. He solidified the status quo at every level of his hiring and appointing, from white house staff to cabinet members . All the turd did was cut out most of the need for the congressmen and senators in their pockets to have to spend as much on lobbying.

I'm talking about the messaging.  People like it.  I'm saying it's stupid.

Edited by UndertheHalo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-spoke-twice-with-russian-ambassador-during-trumps-presidential-campaign-justice-officials-say/2017/03/01/77205eda-feac-11e6-99b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html

Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) spoke twice last year with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Justice Department officials said, encounters he did not disclose when asked about possible contacts between members of President Trump’s campaign and representatives of Moscow during Sessions’s confirmation hearing to become attorney general.

Ruh-oh.

Calls for a special prosecutor growing louder. Nothing concrete in terms of wrongdoing with the Trump/Russia connection yet (aside from Flynn, Sessions possibly lying under oath), but if I was a Trumper, I'd start to worry a little bit. 

50 minutes ago, cezero said:

the turd's supporters are so stupid, they'll continue thinking it's all a conspiracy. the turd and all of his cabinet will always be the victims for the morons i'm talking about. 

Cez I like you but you sound like a complete idiot when you post like this.