• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Eh, I don't think they're complete morons. Trump has the impulse and the temperament of a 3 year old but he does seem to possess an unorthodox cleverness that works for him some of the time. And I actually think Bannon is an evil genius.

But honestly, there is a bright side to all this craziness. Late night talk shows and the internet have never been better. I haven't laughed this hard in years. 

51 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Eh, I don't think they're complete morons. Trump has the impulse and the temperament of a 3 year old but he does seem to possess an unorthodox cleverness that works for him some of the time. And I actually think Bannon is an evil genius.

But honestly, there is a bright side to all this craziness. Late night talk shows and the internet have never been better. I haven't laughed this hard in years. 

I agree with this. I don't think they are stupid but rather a bit in over their heads at the moment. Politics do not follow the same rules as a business. Trump needs to realize h isn't at the top like he thinks he is. Not sure if that will happen though

10 hours ago, Adam said:

It sure looks like dems and cons are working together to get trump out. They're not going to let a non politician fuck up their game.

Glen will be posting how wrong you are for the next forever saying the cons aren't stepping in line with Trump. 

6 hours ago, Jason said:

I agree with this. I don't think they are stupid but rather a bit in over their heads at the moment. Politics do not follow the same rules as a business. Trump needs to realize h isn't at the top like he thinks he is. Not sure if that will happen though

This is my thinking.  Trump and his team are finding out what they can and can't get away with.  If they keep pushing the boundaries sooner or later it will blow up in their faces big time, probably giving the left the reason they need for impeachment.  

11 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

This is my thinking.  Trump and his team are finding out what they can and can't get away with.  If they keep pushing the boundaries sooner or later it will blow up in their faces big time, probably giving the left the reason they need for impeachment.  

This administration is a self-licking ice cream cone. The left doesn't need to do anything but wait

We just got a bunch of great news about the US economy

“The stunning climb in optimism after the election was significantly improved in December and confirmed in January,” said NFIB President and CEO Juanita Duggan. “Small business owners like what they see so far from Washington.”

This reading had been one of the most positive economic indicators in the wake of Donald Trump’s election win.

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I think Trump is under the misconception that he was elected owner not President of the United States. He owns his business and can do what he wants. The Presidents of his company have to follow higher directives or get replaced by Vice Presidents. He would be wise to understand this. 

12 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

That is getting tired Glen.

Seriously.  If you don't want to really respond to him then don't.  There is no reason to be so disrespectful.

Meh,  he is just making a fool of himself. Let him post cartoons if that is his discourse level. 

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I think Trump is under the misconception that he was elected owner not President of the United States. He owns his business and can do what he wants. The Presidents of his company have to follow higher directives or get replaced by Vice Presidents. He would be wise to understand this. 

I would think the average CEO would understand having to work with a board and especially shareholders. And Trump has been acting more an employee (of NBC/Comcast) and salesmen of his product for years. He is however a narcissist bully. As acting like the world revolves around them is the shining characteristic of this behavior type I don't see anything changing dramatically.  That said I think those running things in the background, as in all administrations, will take advantage of Trump attracting all the attention.  

25 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

I've never seen that episode so I don't really know the premise of the picture.

If I remember right, it was the one where Abe and Burns (via their military unit) steals stuff from the Nazis.  Last person alive would keep the treasure, and it ends up between Abe and Burns.  They both try and get the treasure, and in the end the Nazis get their treasure back.  In the episode, there was something about Abe's pants always falling down.  I think it was like a sad sack reference.  Going by memory that is. 

Just now, cezero said:

the morons who voted for him dismiss it all as a liberal conspiracy, so i doubt that his behavior is costing him any voters

The problem is that those that oppose Trump are feeding into it with their behavior. The vocal on the left foaming at the mouth screaming impeachment. The intelligence community undermining him.  Now this may be justified behavior but regardless it is behavior that is easy to point to and convince a large number of people that it is a conspiracy.

5 minutes ago, cezero said:

The best part of this is that it's going to make it a slightly tougher for Trump's contractors oops I mean cabinet to sell sending US soldiers in to fight ISIS alongside Russia and Assad. 

It is still an easier sell than fighting against Russia and Assad.