• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 hours ago, Glen said:

I'll make Blarg wait again. Blarg, do your thing and keep mentioning it for three days,  and then whine about it in another thread.

Or maybe I'll make a new thread and call you out on it.

Still looks like your desperately trying to find some angle on this but can't but keep deflecting, you may find some facebook story that justifies this.

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

This is a fun one. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/02/13/us/citizen-nasa-engineer-detained-at-border-trnd/index.html

"US-born NASA scientist says he was told to unlock his phone at border"

Sometimes, when you are at the border.  And they ask what you do.  Saying I'm a rocket scientist is probably not the best answer.  Then saying to a minimum wage earning security guard that you can't unlock your phone because of top secret clearance.  You are probably asking for trouble.

But all joking aside, it depends on where he was coming back from.  Probably a big overstep from Customs.  But if he was coming back from one of the banned countries.  Then there is a whole bunch of questions that need to be asked.

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

Or maybe I'll make a new thread and call you out on it.

Still looks like your desperately trying to find some angle on this but can't but keep deflecting, you may find some facebook story that justifies this.

If you look back a few posts you'll see I answered the question you're accusing me of deflecting on. MT even replied to my response. Fuck's sake, man, quit embarrassing yourself.

tumblr_m21mt5h4oY1qfl39yo1_500.png

14 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Sometimes, when you are at the border.  And they ask what you do.  Saying I'm a rocket scientist is probably not the best answer.  Then saying to a minimum wage earning security guard that you can't unlock your phone because of top secret clearance.  You are probably asking for trouble.

Especially if you look like one of those ISIS types.

17 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Because that story was quoted ad nauseum on this site.  A lot of the time by them.  Also because they have made many posts demanding responses from Trump supporters.

The original CNN article had nothing to do with content, they identified that top leaders in government had received a dossier regarding Trump and Russia. That in and of itself was news, and accurate news. Nobody can deny that people had received and were reviewing the dossier. That was discussed. We all also had some nice laughs about showers of gold after Buzzfeed released the dossier. Very few people took the actual dossier all that seriously. I glanced through the Huff article and they seemed to be calling out CNN for its most recent reporting rehashing the dossier and how parts of it may have been confirmed. It certainly appears CNN shot themselves in the dick. Might have missed it...don't recall anyone posting regarding that, maybe you were reading Peyt's Mom's Facebook feed?

I'm pretty sure I have yet to make a post demanding a response from Trump supporters...they are who they are. Why would I need to demand Jay or Lawrence do a Conway impression?  "Independents"...that might be another story...

18 minutes ago, red321 said:

I'm pretty sure I have yet to make a post demanding a response from Trump supporters...they are who they are. Why would I need to demand Jay or Lawrence do a Conway impression?  "Independents"...that might be another story...

I want to take a second to say I'm not a "Trump supporter". I'm for some of his policies such as border patrol, tariffs and lower corporate taxes however, I think his foreign policy leaves much to be desired and I'm not a fan of him including a bunch of ex-Goldman Sachs goons on his team (although he seems to have noticed there are too many as well.)

When there are policies he promotes that I agree with, I'll defend him but it's obvious that some of his actions are clearly indefensible. 

50 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

I want to take a second to say I'm not a "Trump supporter". I'm for some of his policies such as border patrol, tariffs and lower corporate taxes however, I think his foreign policy leaves much to be desired and I'm not a fan of him including a bunch of ex-Goldman Sachs goons on his team (although he seems to have noticed there are too many as well.)

When there are policies he promotes that I agree with, I'll defend him but it's obvious that some of his actions are clearly indefensible. 

I hear where you're coming from, and agree on most parts. However, I think it's important to note how often on this board the objection to Trump gets labeled as liberal in derogatory fashion. In fact, HRC seems to be the go-to insult (and for a lot of good reason), but I don't recall ever seeing any of the most strident liberals here actually defend her, only chastise Trump.