• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 hours ago, red321 said:

I like that gif...it's fun

For me, the funniest part of that .gif, and pretty much any Trump video, is him saying "thank you."  He always as delivers it like he just won an Oscar or something.   I'm not even sure why, but it always makes me laugh.  Just looks so douchy.  

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

You're wrong as usual,  Geoff. He is accepting an Emmy,  he is a TV actor. 

"The Apprentice was an amazing, truly amazing cinematic masterpiece, that won no less that 12 academy awards, and... declared the best motion picture ever by Robert Siskel." -- Donald Trump

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

You would have thought by now Red or Glen would have had an opinion on this. 

Pathetic on CNN's part. 

As for Glen and Red, they are hanging out with the others who didn't comment on Trump's remarks about the media not reporting on terrorist attacks in Europe. Silence is deafening on both sides. 

I think reaching is an understatement but regardless, CNN has no more responsibility than anyone else.  Beyond that, if they are trying to atone they are going about it the exact opposite of what they should be doing.  They should be reporting on his horrible policies, his executive overreach and his clear failure to understand the system of checks and balances.  The media continues to give him a pass on the things that matter while covering meaningless sensational drivel.

Oh and his hair.  That is always fair game.

I don't get why Red or Glen would need to answer for CNN screwing up.  I've never noticed them singing the praises of CNN or anything.  Also, that this particular story apparently turns out to not be true doesn't change that there has been an avalance of objectively false information coming out of Trump himself.  Which he probably gets from right wing media.   It's funny that he whines about fake news.  Nobody creates more fake news then Trump and his likeminded morons.

Obviously CNN didn't do a great job here.  I also doubt that there's any ideological agenda in play.  Of all the cable news networks CNN seems to be most excited to breathlessly report whatever scandal will get them ratings.  Regardless of what side of the political spectrum it comes from.  CNN is an equal opportunity scandal machine as far as I can tell.  A dope like Trump of course has a massive target on his back.  Literally half the country wants something terrible to come out on him. 

Edited by UndertheHalo