• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

4 hours ago, colt4405 said:

I'm pissed. My grandfather fought Nazi's in Europe, opened the gates of concentration camps, and now Nazi's are saluting the POTUS. AND HE WAS AN IMMIGRANT.

I'm pissed man. The shit thats going on, the steps we took to get here, I'm just pissed. If I'm too pissy for your message board thats up to you. I do have a point, but I'm not able to be collected about it. We have fucked ourselves so badly on this one.   

Hey,  my grandparents were immigrants as well and fought the Nazis. I'm just not wound so fucking tight about the guy in office that the Democrats placed there. 

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Remind me when Michelle and the kids weren't living in the White House. I seem to have forgotten about that.

"... that costs taxpayers extra money. Republicans used to care about stuff like that."

Libs never gave a shit about expensive vacations to Hawaii.  Cons went bat shit crazy.

FLOTUS stays in NYC with her son so he can finish out the school year.  Cons don't give a shit about the expenses.  Libs go bat shit crazy.

1 hour ago, colt4405 said:

Raymond Buckley should be president. He's an actual adult. Republican primary voters had 10+ adults to pick from, they chose the one with the worst temperament. 

Republican primary voters got Trump on the ballot, to blame the other party for Trump is just more pussy-con deflecting. The Democrats didn't vote for him, hell most states don't let you vote in the R primary unless you're registered R. Trump is the embodiment of the Republican base, and that base is a bunch of insecure pussies.

Yea ok.  So how come he beat Hilary?  Did the non-insecure liberal twats not vote?  

On February 12, 2017 at 11:12 AM, colt4405 said:

Republican primary voters had 10+ adults to pick from, they chose the one with the worst temperament. 

correction: they chose the one that could beat Her Chosen Highness, and he did. 

(still hilarious that the lib machine fuc*ed that up so badly)

Republican primary voters got Trump on the ballot, to blame the other party for Trump is just more pussy-con deflecting. The Democrats didn't vote for him,

who blamed the dems for putting him on the ballot? ( my guess is nobody)

the cons are saying to the dems that they should blame themselves if they aren't happy with the election results (yep, still hilarious)

Trump is the embodiment of the Republican base, and that base is a bunch of insecure pussies.

it seems to me that only one person on this board has acted like an insecure pussy. I'll leave it to everyone to figure out who I'm talking about.