• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 hour ago, colt4405 said:

More evidence you're a waste of life. It's tough to make your life less important than a single whales, but you have managed to do it. How anyone can see 650 dead whales and think "How can I use this?" makes you a gigantic douchebag.

Now focus on being afraid of mexicans 

seriously, wtf happened to you?

Warning: If you can't stop with the personal attacks on other board members, you can go ahead and find somewhere else to dish out your garbage.

Have a great day.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

seriously, wtf happened to you?

Warning: If you can't stop with the personal attacks on other board members, you can go ahead and find somewhere else to dish out your garbage.

Have a great day.

Lou I tried that last week with colt and he never responded so we will see. 

Just now, colt4405 said:

I'm pissed. My grandfather fought Nazi's in Europe, opened the gates of concentration camps, and now Nazi's are saluting the POTUS. AND HE WAS AN IMMIGRANT.

I'm pissed man. The shit thats going on, the steps we took to get here, I'm just pissed. If I'm too pissy for your message board thats up to you. I do have a point, but I'm not able to be collected about it. We have fucked ourselves so badly on this one.   

So that causes you to come here and act like the asshole you despise.  There might be one or two people here that like the agenda of Trump, however you seem to be an asshole to others.  Grow up, as Obama said, "elections have consequences".  The country will self correct in two years, if it doesn't then things will probably be doing ok. 

2 hours ago, colt4405 said:

More evidence you're a waste of life. It's tough to make your life less important than a single whales, but you have managed to do it. How anyone can see 650 dead whales and think "How can I use this?" makes you a gigantic douchebag.

Now focus on being afraid of mexicans 

LOL. I am Mexican. 

Have a Coke and a smile. The sun shall rise again tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, colt4405 said:

I'm pissed. My grandfather fought Nazi's in Europe, opened the gates of concentration camps, and now Nazi's are saluting the POTUS. AND HE WAS AN IMMIGRANT.

I'm pissed man. The shit thats going on, the steps we took to get here, I'm just pissed. If I'm too pissy for your message board thats up to you. I do have a point, but I'm not able to be collected about it. We have fucked ourselves so badly on this one.   

a lot of people here are unhappy with the outcome of the election, but they are able to conduct themselves as adults. you, on the other hand, have not.  

you can be pissed all you want. I really don't care about that. however, that's no excuse for mistreating members of AW merely because they don't agree with your position. if, as you say, are not able to be collected about it, then you definitely need to find a different outlet for your posts. so, the decision is complete up to you. either dial down the personal attacks or the decision will be taken out of your hands.

On 2/10/2017 at 10:07 AM, Glen said:

It's definitely true that Melania and Barron aren't living in the White House,  and that costs taxpayers extra money. Republicans used to care about stuff like that.

And libs used to not give a shit.

The  ball switches sides, people move from defense to offense.

Edited by Geoff