• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

42 minutes ago, Glen said:

Wow. So much bullshit:

Despite Mr. Flynn’s earlier denials, his spokesman told the Post that “while he had no recollection of discussing sanctions, he couldn’t be certain that the topic never came up.”

37 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Wow. So much bullshit:

Despite Mr. Flynn’s earlier denials, his spokesman told the Post that “while he had no recollection of discussing sanctions, he couldn’t be certain that the topic never came up.”

"Current and former U.S. Officials"

Seriously nobody except the NY Times reporter even knows who the hell is saying this. Such a shit rag. 

5 minutes ago, nate said:

American tax payers are spending $1 million a day so the first lady can live in NY and not at the white house like usual.

I don't hear cons complaining about wasting money though, imagine what 365 million dollars a year could do for our troops, or infrastructure ;)

She would have her own detail no matter where she was. Michelle was all over the country during her tenure as First Lady. 

20 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

"Current and former U.S. Officials"

Seriously nobody except the NY Times reporter even knows who the hell is saying this. Such a shit rag. 

FFS, that's such bullshit. Unnamed sources have existed forever. Furthermore, given the temperament of our Trump and Bannon, it sure seems that this is how info that goes against anything is going to be distributed. They're vindictive assholes. Stop whining and get used to this.

30 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

She would have her own detail no matter where she was. Michelle was all over the country during her tenure as First Lady. 

Except for when she, you know, actually lived in the White House.

Otherwise, yeah, exactly the same.

40 minutes ago, nate said:

American tax payers are spending $1 million a day so the first lady can live in NY and not at the white house like usual.

I don't hear cons complaining about wasting money though, imagine what 365 million dollars a year could do for our troops, or infrastructure ;)

It could pay for 3 minutes and 27 seconds of Bernie's healthcare plan!

11 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I don't really give a rat's ass.  There are so many other issues I have with Trump.  It is just funny to me how quickly folks want to believe anything that supports their position, even if no evidence is provided.

It's our nature. You do it, too.

19 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I don't really give a rat's ass.  There are so many other issues I have with Trump.  It is just funny to me how quickly folks want to believe anything that supports their position, even if no evidence is provided.

It's definitely true that Melania and Barron aren't living in the White House,  and that costs taxpayers extra money. Republicans used to care about stuff like that.

3 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

Exactly. I don't really care if Flynn talked to the Russians before the inauguration anyway. It's not like Trump wasn't going to be President after the election.

Man, the list of things cons stopped caring about after November 8 keeps getting longer every day.

2 hours ago, nate said:

honest question - is this money being taken from some other service that is normally provided or is this a budgeted thing? and how does it compare to what is normally spent to protect the first family? anyone know?