• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

I will say this about Trump.  As much as I despise many of the things he is doing, and I do really despise them, he is the first guy that I have known to basically do exactly what he said he would do on the campaign trail.  

Of course this is one of those times I wish they wouldn't do what they promised.

Just our luck - the one time that a guy follows through, it is on stuff that we had rather not have.

It would seem that this week is entirely dissimilar from your ablility to properly use punctuation.

To which country on the banned list would you like us to send language terrorists such as yourself?

Get your crap together, numbskull. Your citizenship is at stake. CARRY ON!

My post is grammatically correct. Kindly go fuck yourself. 

Actually, please delete my account, mods. Thanks.

That's the best "it's totes cool for us to break the Geneva Convention rules, bro" post I've seen on the board. Good show.

Texas is the 2nd worst offender in regarding of breaking of the Geneva Convention with the high number of state sanctioned executions, UT Football, and TexMex.

Still nobody else in here gives a fuck that Bannon replaced the Joint Chiefs on the NSC?  Anybody?

If you don't, imagine Obama having done the same thing but with George Soros in place of Bannon and let me know what you think.

Are the joint chiefs good dudes?

12 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I can only assume this is a joke.  If not, then wow.  

It has to be a joke,  he didn't start a new thread about it. These are the rules if you want the moderators to delete your account:

1) Start new thread with at least one spelling error in the heading

2) First post must be a long drawn out complaint about things unrelated to the moderators actions,  preferably something to do with common courtesy or the lack of scones in the break room. 

3) Blame the moderators and explain their lineage relating to either a fungus or animal with low regard like a sloth or dung beatles. 

4) Post that this is your last post then respond to everyone for the minimum of 6 pages and claim you are done with this on the 3rd page. 

5) The thread must exceed 13 pages,  with or without participating after the 6th page for consideration as a valid reason for the account to be removed. 

6) Self banning terminates the banning procedure and a new thread must be submitted, preferably in duplicates. 

“Precisely because the problem is one of temperament and character, it will not get better. It will get worse, as power intoxicates Trump and those around him. It will probably end in calamity — substantial domestic protest and violence, a breakdown of international economic relationships, the collapse of major alliances, or perhaps one or more new wars (even with China) on top of the ones we already have. It will not be surprising in the slightest if his term ends not in four or in eight years, but sooner, with impeachment or removal under the 25th Amendment.”

- Eliot Cohen, former Bush Administration official

8 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

“Precisely because the problem is one of temperament and character, it will not get better. It will get worse, as power intoxicates Trump and those around him. It will probably end in calamity — substantial domestic protest and violence, a breakdown of international economic relationships, the collapse of major alliances, or perhaps one or more new wars (even with China) on top of the ones we already have. It will not be surprising in the slightest if his term ends not in four or in eight years, but sooner, with impeachment or removal under the 25th Amendment.”

- Eliot Cohen, former Bush Administration official

I know this quote above sounds super alarmist, but given everything that's happened so far, the response to it and what Bannon has said in the past, this isn't remotely far fetched. 

10 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Poll shows Americans support Trump's refugee ban

Fox news.  3 women.  The showcase of extreme right and left left lot's of LOL's.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/donald-trump-poll-polls-new-voters-americans-approval-disapproval-rating-support-oppose-travel-ban-immigration-executive-order/

Apparently, 49 percent "strongly" or "somewhat" support it, while 41 percent "strongly" or "somewhat" do not support it. Still, only a third of Americans think it makes the country any safer. And Trump still has crushed the all-time record for # of days before negative approval rating.