• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

13 hours ago, Blarg said:

Hillary lost to this guy you hate so much to the core. Makes me laugh just how fucking far off from reality the left was to take this is in the ass for four years.  And the best part is you guys deserve every stupid ass executive order he pens. 

Eric you are trolling at this point with the Hilary shit.  You were asked a question and your answer was Hilary lost.  It's old already.  If you don't have an answer to a legitimate question just don't respond.  Obviously you have an opinion of what he's done so far or you wouldn't spend so much time in the political forum. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

6 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

And yes it's true that liberals often brought up Bush, but it wasn't done as frequently here. We're barely even through the first week and it seems that the counter response is always the same lol

Laugh ... what?!?!  You must not have been an AW frequent flier from 2009 to 2012.

2 hours ago, Glen said:

Blarg really is a snowflake.

You guys like to toss out labels but not take the blame for what your politics wrought. Outside of a few large population states the country really doesn't like your positions.  Maybe it's you guys that are wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You guys like to toss out labels but not take the blame for what your politics wrought. Outside of a few large population states the country really doesn't like your positions.  Maybe it's you guys that are wrong. 

Care to talk issues instead of rhetoric?  Even Strad is calling you out now.  How do you feel about Trump downgrading the military chiefs of staff and replacing them with Bannon?  Can you give a straightforward answer about that without invoking Hillary?  I think most of the libs here have moved on from her but damn, almost every post you make you have to pull her out of your ass.  

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

Eric you are trolling at this point with the Hilary shit.  You were asked a question and your answer was Hilary lost.  It's old already.  If you don't have an answer to a legitimate question just don't respond.  Obviously you have an opinion of what he's done so far or you wouldn't spend so much time in the political forum. 

If I were trolling I would be calling Glen a snowflake instead of having a real thought out response. 

The liberals  lost and really needed to quit crying that it's because Trump is such an evil bastard. Trump didn't fix any primary,  he just stood there are responded to every criticism even when the left tried to slut shame him while his opponents own spouse was nearly impeached for fucking an intern in the oval office. The stupidity of the election was out of control and showed just what incompetent assholes the DNC was, comprised of bitter,  angry women running the shit show into the ground. 

This thread is a thousand pages of the AW Libs trying to play the moral superiority card while all along supported the most amoral candidate ever. And it goes on record as that because she and her crew of assholes were caught fixing her nomination. 

So if they don't like getting a backhand then quit acting like brats claiming it wasn't their fault they ruined the party. They ruined it by not saying no to the DNC facade and demanding a better representative for themselves. 

I at least had the choice of 12+ candidates to choose from but still didn't get the guy I wanted. That's the problem with democracy sometimes. The left didn't get a choice,  it wasn't democracy and yet now they want to bemoan their fate while their party is still run by those that caused their downfall. 

Trump isn't a Republican,  he is the Bull Moose Shit Party and was caused by a void on both sides of the aisle. Neither side got what they wanted but got what they deserved. Maybe next time election cycle comes arounf both sides will be a little more careful of what they are using for their standard bearer. 

24 minutes ago, Blarg said:

If I were trolling I would be calling Glen a snowflake instead of having a real thought out response. 

The liberals  lost and really needed to quit crying that it's because Trump is such an evil bastard. Trump didn't fix any primary,  he just stood there are responded to every criticism even when the left tried to slut shame him while his opponents own spouse was nearly impeached for fucking an intern in the oval office. The stupidity of the election was out of control and showed just what incompetent assholes the DNC was, comprised of bitter,  angry women running the shit show into the ground. 

This thread is a thousand pages of the AW Libs trying to play the moral superiority card while all along supported the most amoral candidate ever. And it goes on record as that because she and her crew of assholes were caught fixing her nomination. 

So if they don't like getting a backhand then quit acting like brats claiming it wasn't their fault they ruined the party. They ruined it by not saying no to the DNC facade and demanding a better representative for themselves. 

I at least had the choice of 12+ candidates to choose from but still didn't get the guy I wanted. That's the problem with democracy sometimes. The left didn't get a choice,  it wasn't democracy and yet now they want to bemoan their fate while their party is still run by those that caused their downfall. 

Trump isn't a Republican,  he is the Bull Moose Shit Party and was caused by a void on both sides of the aisle. Neither side got what they wanted but got what they deserved. Maybe next time election cycle comes arounf both sides will be a little more careful of what they are using for their standard bearer. 

So you don't have an opinion to what he's done so far, ok cool. 

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

Ignoring my question, eh?  That's cool, I understand.  Hey, at least I'm addressing it to you in the same thread.

Edited to add: snowflake.  Let's also not forget you're no stranger to name-calling.  The high horse you're riding is a Shetland pony.

Dude, I have said Trump is an A-Hole on plenty of occasions. In fact in the previous response but you just can't accept that because of your agenda.

Second part, Constitutional Law is above both of our pay grades and so we have to wait and see how that plays out. So far a judge in Brooklyn slapped down his barring entrance to the US from specific countries but those rulings are just temporary and will also become a litigation shit show.

Buying some SPF 1,000,000,000 and sunglasses for the nuclear light show and a parka for the winter to follow. That and some duct tape for the windows an doors in case all of the Mooslims decide to Jihad with chemical weapons because their cousin can't join them from Syria for Ramadan.

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

So you don't have an opinion to what he's done so far, ok cool. 

I think I've already said that a half dozen times in other threads but Glen seems to think I need to go to confessional every day.

I think we all agree that Obama/Hilary are the reason we have a Republican President.  But I firmly blame the Republicans for having that person be Trump.  I can't think of a single other republican that was running I wouldn't rather have.  Then again I'm a moderate that only cares about taxes.  I pretty much hate extremes on both sides. 

10 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I think we all agree that Obama/Hilary are the reason we have a Republican President.  But I firmly blame the Republicans for having that person be Trump.  I can't think of a single other republican that was running I wouldn't rather have.  Then again I'm a moderate that only cares about taxes.  I pretty much hate extremes on both sides. 

So did you vote against Trump in the primaries or were you too busy playing with your Johnson?

50 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Dude, I have said Trump is an A-Hole on plenty of occasions. In fact in the previous response but you just can't accept that because of your agenda.

Second part, Constitutional Law is above both of our pay grades and so we have to wait and see how that plays out. So far a judge in Brooklyn slapped down his barring entrance to the US from specific countries but those rulings are just temporary and will also become a litigation shit show.

Buying some SPF 1,000,000,000 and sunglasses for the nuclear light show and a parka for the winter to follow. That and some duct tape for the windows an doors in case all of the Mooslims decide to Jihad with chemical weapons because their cousin can't join them from Syria for Ramadan.

Fair enough, but I was asking about bumping aside the JCS's and putting Bannon in their position.  Seriously, I appreciate your answer above and I may have indeed asked about that in the past.

39 minutes ago, cezero said:

Donald's administration doesn't see Muslims as humans. 

54337080.295.jpg

If you really think Trump is going to go after IS then it makes no sense to bring in a bunch of refugees that have family in the middle of the fighting. It is putting people that are already at a cultural disadvantage in a position where they are going to be disenfranchised and angry because their homeland is being torn to shreds and won't see the US as benefactors but as enemies. Enemies of their family, religion, way of life, etc.

So you want that scenario to play out because?

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

54337080.295.jpg

If you really think Trump is going to go after IS then it makes no sense to bring in a bunch of refugees that have family in the middle of the fighting. It is putting people that are already at a cultural disadvantage in a position where they are going to be disenfranchised and angry because their homeland is being torn to shreds and won't see the US as benefactors but as enemies. Enemies of their family, religion, way of life, etc.

So you want that scenario to play out because?

That's an interesting scenario.  I don't think it has much tether in reality, but it's interesting.  

And again, on the scale of threats to America right now, ISIS is somewhere right around shark attacks.  

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

That right there is the big reason the Democrats lost. The party establishment pushed someone onto the voters who people like myself could not get enthusiastic about. It was either her, someone who had the audacity to set up a private server, and lied like hell to try to cover it up, or a left-wing radical. If they don't do better in 4 years, then we may just get the bozo for 8 years.

52 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Assuming your backyard pool is salt water.

Some species of sharks can survive for long periods of time in fresh water. Certainly long enough to gobble up the liberal that invited him into the pool.

10 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

That right there is the big reason the Democrats lost. The party establishment pushed someone onto the voters who people like myself could not get enthusiastic about. It was either her, someone who had the audacity to set up a private server, and lied like hell to try to cover it up, or a left-wing radical. If they don't do better in 4 years, then we may just get the bozo for 8 years.

More than likely you will get Pence, I doubt Trump wants to do this for the entire term let alone two.

3 hours ago, Tank said:

i think it's pretty clear that the country was ready for someone who wasn't part of the same ol' system.

this election was an anti-establishment revolution. this is what might've happened if ross perot had stayed in the '92 race. 

This, in a nutshell, is my analysis of the election, and pretty much how I explained Trump's appeal to a friend from the UK.