• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

16 hours ago, RallyMo said:

...and that's VERY scary. 

We know what people like me think about this, but what do the righties and independent righties of the board think about this?

What I think is that is a continuance of the federal government's efforts to deflect, dissuade, demoralize and discourage.  It is the old shell game that gets you looking at everything but what you should be really looking at.

The difference is that Trump isn't even pretending to be honest.  It is scary.  Mostly because most of us are stupid to begin with and will believe whatever we are being told by the people we voted for.

Kennedy is the swing vote, replacing Scalia with another "conservative" doesn't change the 5-4 current majority, until one of the current 5 leaves the bench I don't expect Roe to be overturned....though you may see a further chipping away with TRAP laws, banning after 20 weeks, etc

Honestly way more important things to worry about as far as I am concerned.  Really interested in where he goes militarily and how he moves forward with the Patriot Act and other items of the same nature.  Also really interested in how the Middle Class will get screwed this time.  Seems like they keep finding new ways for us to take in the ass.

16 minutes ago, red321 said:

Kennedy is the swing vote, replacing Scalia with another "conservative" doesn't change the 5-4 current majority, until one of the current 5 leaves the bench I don't expect Roe to be overturned....though you may see a further chipping away with TRAP laws, banning after 20 weeks, etc

Banning abortion for Republicans is like Wile E. Coyote catching the road runner. They lose their boogieman that drives single issue conservatives to the polls exceedingly reliably.