• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

8 minutes ago, Adam said:

I'm far too lazy to be actively gay. I'd totally let my man have a side piece if he wanted.

You know Randy Rainbow? Yeah, if I was gay I'd be the exact opposite kind of homo than him, but I'd secretly wish I could be more like him.

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

I mean I just couldn't see being happy going to galleries and poetry readings aside from our anniversary nights. 

For a few of my creative writing classes I had to go to poetry readings. You know what a poetry reading is? It's a bunch of people waiting through shitty poems so they can blow the crowd away with their shitty poems.

That said, my poem about a burrito killed.

2 hours ago, Glen said:

Trump doing big, important things and Fox News is making sure we know about it:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/21/winston-churchill-bust-restored-oval-office-president-donald-trump

after the erroneous report that king's bust had been removed - it was merely put in another place in the oval office - it was reported by everyone, not just the kids at fox.

2 hours ago, Glen said:

For a few of my creative writing classes I had to go to poetry readings. You know what a poetry reading is? It's a bunch of people waiting through shitty poems so they can blow the crowd away with their shitty poems.

That said, my poem about a burrito killed.

it would be tough for me to be around that many self-loathing people. 

kind of like visiting the main board after the halos have lost two in a row.

At some point they are just going to roll out Baghdad Bob aren't they?

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/wh-spokesman-gave-alternative-facts-inauguration-crowd-n710466

Asked on "Meet the Press" why Spicer used his first appearance before the press to dispute a minimal issue like the inauguration crowd size, and why he used falsehoods to do so, Conway pushed back.

"You're saying it's a falsehood and Sean Spicer, our press secretary, gave alternative facts to that," she told NBC's Chuck Todd.

It's funny to me that there was this HUGE event yesterday with woman exercising their 1st amendment rights to free speech.  Yet, the Trump administration has the media completely focused on what they said about crowd sizes.  

He continues to troll them and they continue to take the bait. 

Advantage:  Orange 

39 minutes ago, Geoff said:

It's funny to me that there was this HUGE event yesterday with woman exercising their 1st amendment rights to free speech.  Yet, the Trump administration has the media completely focused on what they said about crowd sizes.  

He continues to troll them and they continue to take the bait. 

Advantage:  Orange 

I don't understand so many on the left's almost masturbatory desire to have Trump be the idiot they so can feel superior. There are certainly those on both sides who see Trump for what he is. But so many try to end the argument with, nope he's an idiot. An angry idiot. While Trump sits in the Oval Office and plays the fiddle.

1 hour ago, red321 said:

"You're saying it's a falsehood and Sean Spicer, our press secretary, gave alternative facts to that," she told NBC's Chuck Todd.

Somewhere there are thousands of current and former politicians thinking "Alternative facts?  Why didn't I think of that!"