• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

poor timing of the week award goes to CSPAN...whose online streaming feed suddenly switched to RT...or was it....?

This afternoon the online feed for C-SPAN was briefly interrupted by RT programming. We are currently investigating and troubleshooting this occurrence. As RT is one of the networks we regularly monitor, we are operating under the assumption that it was an internal routing issue. If that changes we will certainly let you know.

I've been locked up in a 2017 Sales Kickoff conference all week (complete with nighttime dinner/drinking/karaoke events.  I feel like a lot has gone on with Trump this week and the only thing I've gotten a piece of is Red's #goldengate thing.  I need a quick overview on what I've missed.

Go!!!

4 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I've been locked up in a 2017 Sales Kickoff conference all week (complete with nighttime dinner/drinking/karaoke events.  I feel like a lot has gone on with Trump this week and the only thing I've gotten a piece of is Red's #goldengate thing.  I need a quick overview on what I've missed.

Go!!!

I think you will be much happier if you just try and ignore the last few days...historians will have plenty to say on it in the future when they talk about the former country called the United States of America.

1 minute ago, red321 said:

I think you will be much happier if you just try and ignore the last few days...historians will have plenty to say on it in the future when they talk about the former country called the United States of America.

Holy Crap!  We bombed China???

14 hours ago, Geoff said:

Go!!!

Trump supposedly let some Russian hookers pee on him but it turned out to be a false story.

Bill Clinton however thought it was an interesting idea. 

6 hours ago, Ordos said:

Now we have the President to be hawking products to us, awesome. Can't wait to hear what dish soap his kitchen staff recommends.

I wonder how I can get him to hawk mine... 

I all fairness to him, this is a response to the left trying to boycott them because one of the owners supported Trump. This seems like he's defending them. Not a bad thing

3 hours ago, red321 said:

The Republicans are like my friggen dog. For years she was chasing those squirrels...she'd spend hours hunting them, standing still waiting for them to make one mistake...and finally the golden day arrived and she pounced...caught one of the damn things...

And didn't have a clue what to do next

Reveal hidden contents

Wait ... why is the dog a girl?  Is that how you see women, sir? 

F'ing liberal misogynists!

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

I all fairness to him, this is a response to the left trying to boycott them because one of the owners supported Trump. This seems like he's defending them. Not a bad thing

Wait, there's context? I really wish you guys would include that here, you know we can't go to the media for these things. Please work on being better information gatekeepers.

Good looking out @Jason

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Yes, it is a bad thing if the president of the united states is hawking products for one of his campaign donors like a wanna be reality tv star.

11 hours ago, red321 said:

Yes, it is a bad thing if the president of the united states is hawking products for one of his campaign donors like a wanna be reality tv star.

I agree but I doubt he would have done this if the left didn't over react to this one board member's donation. The CEO donated to Obama so it sounds like L.L Bean is pretty diverse. 

11 minutes ago, red321 said:

Yes, absolutely...it's somebody else's fault he doesn't know it's wrong for the president elect of the united states to be promoting companies of his donors on his twitter feed.

Party of personal responsibility....laugh

Get ready for four or eight years of "the Democrats made me do this!"

A cursory visit to social media makes it clear that we don't have the luxury to do so. Or the amount H. Clinton paid for well known celebrity endorsements. Or the the Trump campaign paid for um...slightly lesser known celebrities.