• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

15 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Man I loathe Trump with a passion.

If those stupid Republicans simply repeal Obamacare without something else to take its place to cover the folks that would automatically lose their coverage then they are even dumber than I thought.

Aaaaand, it's happening.

33 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

If those stupid Republicans simply repeal Obamacare without something else to take its place to cover the folks that would automatically lose their coverage then they are even dumber than I thought.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/443746/republican-health-care-plan-rand-paul

It may not be popular because it would require us peasants to be more responsible in regards to our own lives. It's less government involvement so I'm down.  

Trump has repeatedly said "repeal and replace" with replace happening virtually simultaneously. I don't know if the replacement automatically gives the people who are on obamacare insurance coverage back, that sounds like it wouldn't be any different than what we have now.

So are you or are you guys not for socialized insurance? I don't think I can keep up.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Move your offshore production to the states

Trump is promoting American made products to get companies to return manufacturing to the states, employ our citizens, reduce unemployment and you guys think this is somehow a bad thing.

Libtards.

+1

You guys seem to misunderstand, I am literally wondering how I can get products into this. Lots of eyes on what he is tweeting, either from actual followers, pundits, or the numbnut reporters that think his tweets qualify as news. That's a lot of eyes to see any products he mentions, can't buy that publicity (or, maybe you can...)

36 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Trump has repeatedly said "repeal and replace" with replace happening virtually simultaneously. I don't know if the replacement automatically gives the people who are on obamacare insurance coverage back, that sounds like it wouldn't be any different than what we have now.

So are you or are you guys not for socialized insurance? I don't think I can keep up.

No, but you can't arbitrarily take away something that these people have paid for.  You will have to come up with something, at least temporarily, in order for the new plan to adjust and start to work.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Move your offshore production to the states

Trump is promoting American made products to get companies to return manufacturing to the states, employ our citizens, reduce unemployment and you guys think this is somehow a bad thing.

Libtards.

laugh...you think that was a pitch for onshore produced products?

Cute.

A member of the LL Bean board, who does not participate in daily operations, is a Trump donor who violated campaign finance laws.They have been added to a boycott list. 

http://www.pressherald.com/2017/01/09/l-l-bean-chairman-responds-to-call-for-company-boycott/

But holy fucknuts...like it should matter...the president should not be hawking brands/products on his twitter account like a friggen Kardashian.

5 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

The Republicans can appeal it on their own but it will take some level of bipartisan support to pass an alternative. I think we'll see the Democrats take a play out of the Republican playbook and obstruct in the hopes that Republicans will take the brunt of the political fallout.

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

The Republicans can appeal it on their own but it will take some level of bipartisan support to pass an alternative. I think we'll see the Democrats take a play out of the Republican playbook and obstruct in the hopes that Republicans will take the brunt of the political fallout.

Which will be sad to see. More politicians sticking their fingers in their ears and acting butthurt they don't get their way, rather than figuring out a way to f'n work together. F these idiots, the lot of them 

11 minutes ago, Ordos said:

Which will be sad to see. More politicians sticking their fingers in their ears and acting butthurt they don't get their way, rather than figuring out a way to f'n work together. F these idiots, the lot of them 

some people would say...rather than just repealing and then using the specter of fear that 30 million people will lose health insurance to try and ram a replacement down everyone's throats maybe they should come hat in hand to the Democrats and say...after 8 years of obstructing we are ready to try and improve the ACA...will you work with us?

The Republicans are like my friggen dog. For years she was chasing those squirrels...she'd spend hours hunting them, standing still waiting for them to make one mistake...and finally the golden day arrived and she pounced...caught one of the damn things...

And didn't have a clue what to do next

Spoiler

so she just left it twitching for life and went off looking for her next victim