• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

31 minutes ago, Jay said:

So how did Clinton do among welfare recipients?

That's a good question Jay...you should look it up...be careful, you might not like what you see

The highest federal aid recipients are: Mississippi (45.3%), Louisiana (44%),Tennessee (41%), South Dakota (40.8%), Missouri (39.4%), Montana (39%), andGeorgia (37.9%). 

U.S. Department of Agriculture data from 2013, which administers welfare, 40.2percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are Black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.

5 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Red is a no good rotten liar.  There is no way New Mexico isn't above most of those states!

Probably...the search didn't necessarily return what was queried...looks like the answer was tied to states that receive the most federal aid, and not necessarily people within the state on government assistance

21 minutes ago, red321 said:

laugh....go back and read the thread before you get your feefees hurt

Please red.  Geebus you get red assed too easy.

One, since I didn't vote for Trump, my feelings wouldn't be hurt (you know this but choose to "forget")

Two, keep insulting the right.  It has really worked well for you all.

13 minutes ago, red321 said:

I'm not sure how pointing out Jay is full of shit is insulting the right, but I'll keep that in mind

But you didn't. He asked what the percentage of welfare recipients voted democratic in the last election, not which states had the highest total of welfare recipients. You skated past the question to post your agenda. 

Now, can you answer his question or not?

It's from 2013 but I'm sure it hasn't changed much.

"...about one-in-five (22%) of Democrats say they had received food stamps compared with 10% of Republicans. About 17% of political independents say they have received food stamps."

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Man I loathe Trump with a passion.

If those stupid Republicans simply repeal Obamacare without something else to take its place to cover the folks that would automatically lose their coverage then they are even dumber than I thought.

I don't know if dumb is the right word. "Callous" might be more accurate. After all, our elected representatives never have to worry about healthcare for themselves.